Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre

Reviews of Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre

Assisted Living Reviews for Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre

December 11, 2012

By Grandma G

We have a family member in this facility. It is only about two years old. Its lovely.

November 20, 2012

By RamRam12341

This was a last minute necessity for my family. My grandmother suffers from a mild case of alzheimers disease and her recent fall seemed to advance the case slightly. She became extremely forgetful and disoriented. We happen to live just down the road from this facility so that was a huge benefit right out of the gate. The staff has been the most incredible aspect of the facility thus far. They are extremely caring, compassionate, and helpful. Visiting hours are extremely flexible and the entire process has been wonderfully easy. Given that this was unexpected and an obviously hard time for my family, I commend every facet of the Chelsea Assisted Living facility in Rockville Centre. My hats off to them and from the bottom of my heart I appreciate the attention and care they have shown my grandmother.

Memory Care Reviews for Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre

Costs for Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre

Photos of Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre

Services and Amenities of Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 1760L001

About Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre

Now with nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Located in Rockville Centre, The Chelsea at Maple Pointe offers assisted living and memory care in a caring, homelike environment. Our residents are encouraged to exercise both their bodies and minds on a daily basis during our lifestyle activities. We also feature several bus trips throughout the week, including two days to run errands to the local post office, library, banks, and doctors offices. Our frequent outings allow your loved one to maintain independence in a safe and worry free setting. We can also be found at local restaurants and the bowling alley, where we always try for strikes! When the weather is nice, we can often be found enjoying our patio and courtyard. We whole heartedly believed in supporting the community and often host fundraising events for local charities.

Provide your loved one with the opportunity to thrive socially, physically, and mentally in a caring environment that encourages independence and freedom of choice.

Features & Amenities

• 24-hour professional trained staff
  • Full-time registered nurse (RN)
  • Nurse on site 24/7
  • Health and wellness program
  • 24-hour emergency response system
  • Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
  • On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
  • Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
  • Private dining room for family meals and special events
  • Beauty/barber salon
  • Sitting areas and lounges on each floor
  • Daily scheduled activities
  • Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
  • Spiritual services
  • Patio and courtyard
  • Well-stocked libraries
  • Game room
  • Movie theater

We offer a very social, family-like environment that is warm and welcoming. The care we offer is exceptional and we offer Comprehensive Wellness Programs and Daily Lifestyle Activity Programs.

Map of Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre