Sunrise of Glen Cove

39 Forest Avenue, Glen Cove, NY 11542
Sunrise of Glen Cove (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 3 days

Please ask about our February Special Incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Glen Cove

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Glen Cove

August 16, 2015

By a worried family

Our 91 year old mom has been in this facility for a month. We were initially impressed by the facility itself (which is in immaculate condition) and the kind, caring staff who seems completely dedicated to their mission. After a few weeks, we have become even more impressed, as our mom has been having a difficult transition to community life. They have been extremely attentive and kind in their efforts to facilitate her adjustment, gently guiding her to activities, and sitting and talking with her to ease her anxiety. They could not try harder than they have. They have also been very supportive to our family as we deal with our own challenges with her placement. We are very hopeful that she will adjust in time and have a very positive experience here, with far more support, stimulation, attention, and companionship than she had in her home. I have no reservations in rating this facility with 5 stars.

March 31, 2015

By Jane108591350

I visited Sunrise of Glen Cove for my father. The place was absolutely gorgeous. It was very nice. I will go in there myself truthfully. The staff was very nice. The layout was gorgeous. They had a nice dining area. They had a room in case you had a big family and you wanted to have some kind of a party or a dinner, you could have that. They took trips with some of the people who are more ambulatory. They took them shopping, to concerts and stuff like that, which was very nice. The dining room and the food were fabulous. They actually sent me away with an apple pie, which was nice. What I like best about Sunrise of Glen Cove is that when you walk in, you feel like you're in a very nice hotel. The only problem I had with them is that it was a little on the expensive side depending on the care that you needed. They could improve on the cost.

January 18, 2015

By Cathy101543550

The staff at Sunrise of Glen Cove was very helpful. They took us on a tour, and all their residents seemed very content and happy. The apartments were beautiful and looked very homey. The dining room was clean and beautiful, and all the staff were very attentive to the residents there as well. They had music going on, and they had like a recreation -- they were throwing the ball to different people -- and it looked like a good exercise. I was impressed with the way the facility looked -- it looked like a house.

Photos of Sunrise of Glen Cove