Sunrise of Glen Cove

Reviews of Sunrise of Glen Cove

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Glen Cove

March 31, 2015

By Jane108591350

I visited Sunrise of Glen Cove for my father. The place was absolutely gorgeous. It was very nice. I will go in there myself truthfully. The staff was very nice. The layout was gorgeous. They had a nice dining area. They had a room in case you had a big family and you wanted to have some kind of a party or a dinner, you could have that. They took trips with some of the people who are more ambulatory. They took them shopping, to concerts and stuff like that, which was very nice. The dining room and the food were fabulous. They actually sent me away with an apple pie, which was nice. What I like best about Sunrise of Glen Cove is that when you walk in, you feel like you're in a very nice hotel. The only problem I had with them is that it was a little on the expensive side depending on the care that you needed. They could improve on the cost.

January 18, 2015

By Cathy101543550

The staff at Sunrise of Glen Cove was very helpful. They took us on a tour, and all their residents seemed very content and happy. The apartments were beautiful and looked very homey. The dining room was clean and beautiful, and all the staff were very attentive to the residents there as well. They had music going on, and they had like a recreation -- they were throwing the ball to different people -- and it looked like a good exercise. I was impressed with the way the facility looked -- it looked like a house.

Photos of Sunrise of Glen Cove

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Glen Cove

About Sunrise of Glen Cove

Located centrally in downtown Glen Cove with easy access to shopping, banking, library and movie theaters - Sunrise of Glen Cove enjoys world-class gardens, arboretums, seashores and museums. Our community sits nestled in the beautiful Long Island Gold Coast, in the setting of fables estates made legendary by F. Scott Fitzgerald. We pride ourselves in our warm, caring community with family and friends who visit our residents and enrich our lives - as well as in our capacity to diversify our services to accommodate individual needs and preferences.

Step into a Sunrise community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Glen Cove