The Villages of Orleans Health and Rehab Center

Reviews of The Villages of Orleans Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for The Villages of Orleans Health and Rehab Center

June 20, 2017

By RV Bernberg

Do not place a loved one in this facility. They are highly under staffed the majority of the time. Loved ones don't get the Care they deserve. We experienced several issues that the facility promised to correct and didn't occur. They talk a good talk, but don't follow through.

August 29, 2016

By Linette 1012

My Aunt was here in the Memory care unit & our family was very pleased.Friendly staff, Reliable care, Lots of space, Food is good, Lots of activities for residents. My Aunt was very happy with everything , I would recommend this facility.

June 08, 2016

By Dadd2345

The facility has a great rehab unit.

February 18, 2015

My father was there at The Villages of Orleans for about three months. They were fantastic. They were great to my mother who needed a wheelchair every time she came to visit. There was always somebody there to greet her at the door and take her to my dad and return her back there. The people were very caring, and the nursing staff was fantastic. They did a great job at least when we were there. I saw them with another patient, and they seemed very caring. I spoke many times with the nursing staff, and they were very concerned with each patient. It was run by the county government and was later taken over by a private entity. There were no reductions on the nursing staff although a couple of people had left because they retired, but the level of service went down. I just didn't see as many people in the facility. They are great people to work with. They are very caring, and they were very good with us. I looked at several places, and this is fantastic. The section my dad was in was five years old maybe. Everything was in great shape. The whole facility has been remodeled so I can't say anything bad about it. The outside looked like a brick building, and there is nothing special there, but the interior was great. It has wide hallways and nice rooms. They have large central areas where both the residents and the visitors can go. I thought it was a great place compared to many places I saw online and other places I visited.

Services and Amenities of The Villages of Orleans Health and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About The Villages of Orleans Health and Rehab Center

The Villages of Orleans Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Albion, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Villages of Orleans Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Villages of Orleans Health and Rehab Center