Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township

August 11, 2015

By Annie67

Unfortunely, I happen to be a resident of this facility only for " five" days in the rehab section, I would not recommend mannor care for any one not even a stray animal that walks the streets of our city's in the us. I had a complete hip replacement a week ago Monday at Elmer hospital. Elected to become a resident of mannor care for my pt, well first mistake and last. Upon my arrival I placed on my bed with all of my belongings at 2:15 ,at 2:30 rang for an aid. Due to the fact needed to use the rest room, at 3:15 someone came in , now understand was not permitted to get in and out of bed or walk without asststance, so I was screwed. Must be in bed with an large hard sponge object that needs to stay between my legs to keep my new hip straight. Wow at 3:15 was permitted to relieve myself at any rate long story short ,pt was one day after my daughter raised hell. Food bad, care bad at any rate am so happy my daughter got me out of their. God knows what would have happen . Dirty, dirty dirty my brother in law had to clean the rest room so I could use it . My daughter took care of my bed sheets my sister and family members took care of my food needs. The way the aids talked to the the old folks was unbelieveable and unacceptable. I have to rate it and will give it a one star but that is to good

March 29, 2015

By JaJohn

As long as you need little assistance and don't care about cleanliness or what you eat this may be an acceptable facility. They are understaffed and either can't or won't respond quickly to call buttons. I've heard multiple elderly people in their rooms yelling for help. It was heart breaking. The staff will tell patients "to go in their diaper" when they ask to go to the bathroom. Then leave them sitting for hours in a wet diaper. I've picked up trash off the floor nearly every time I visited which is minor considering all the other issues I saw. If someone you love needs extensive care this is not a place I would recommend.

March 13, 2015

By Ruth84

My father has been there for 4 years now and he loves it. He said he is happy with his apartment (as he calls it). He is treated excellent and I wouldn't take him out of there because none of his children are able to take care of him. My sister and I visit him once a week and he usually tells us after we get there okay you can go now. The people are very nice and caring and they have things that keep the residents occupied. I thank God for allowing him to be placed in this long time care facility.

April 30, 2014

By Judith28

I visited Manor Care, and I certainly don't want to be there myself. The food was very bad, and there wasn't a very good variety. When I was there, they brought the food in and asked me a couple of times if I wanted to try it, I looked at it, and I thought there was no way I wanted to try it. They seemed to be inadequate where the care was concerned. They seemed to be very understaffed. They could have more help. However, the rooms were lovely. They were nice and roomy. They had activities that seemed to be very pleasant, and the grounds were very nice too. It was clean, and I think they did a decent job of keeping the place clean, because it did not smell like urine.

March 06, 2014

By Margaret W.

I probably would have given 5 stars, but I'm only visiting several hours a day and I'm sure I don't see nearly everything that goes on. I have been very favorably impressed by the whole facility--bright, clean, and spacious. My mother is in a private room and it is large and comfortable. Any help that I have had contact with has been helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable enough to answer any of my questions. Several employees have actually gone out of their way to introduce themselves when they realized that I was the daughter of their patient. I show up at random times during the day and my mother, who, by the way is 91, is always appropriately dressed and groomed as well as possible under the circumstances. My rating could very well change to 5 stars by the time this ordeal is over. I am so pleasantly surprised.

March 24, 2012

By singer11

This facility seems to keep it's long term patients emotional, physical and spiritual health all in mind. I have been there with my Church to perform services for the residents (as our church does once a month) and the residents all seem to be very well taken care of and happy for the most part. There are times when a person goes to the facility just for rehab perhaps after a stroke or other event, but then there are people that live there full time and they are all treated with dignity and respect. Some times the older folks who seem to be permanent residents get emotional at our hymn sings and the girl that works for the facility and coordinates the services is always there to try to comfort them as best she can. The faculty is clean,well lit and welcoming. Actually one of my distant relatives also stayed in this place for a short in and she had nothing but good things to say about everyone.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township

Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township is a senior living provider in Sewell, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services - Washington Township