Morris View Healthcare Center

Reviews of Morris View Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Morris View Healthcare Center

November 29, 2016

By Mackenzie624

First I want to point out that the long term/nursing home floors and the short term rehab section are so different you have to see it to believe it. The rehab floor has actual staff who treats patients with some compassion and respect, they acknowledge you and can be understood, the patients rooms and walls are actually clean, patients are not left in small rooms shoved into a corner up against a dirty wall falling into open wall sockets, patients in bed with injuries have access to water and are not left helpless laying in soiled diapers. None of these things can be said for patients in the long term patient floors. If you have other options for long term care, use them!

September 12, 2015

By Carla22

My father was in Morris View since June. The place is excellent, with a excellent caring and knowledgeable staff. It’s extremely clean, it has very nice surroundings, and it has nice common areas like a courtyard. The rooms were shared and kind of average. It looks like they have lots of activities. My dad doesn’t love the food.

January 30, 2014

By Debbie75710850

My father was a patient at Morris View Healthcare Center. It was a big place. It offered assisted living and a nursing home. They were wonderful. I would absolutely recommend them to others. They're very caring especially towards the end where my father was getting a little bit where he wasn't sure where he was and stuff like that, but they were very good. They did a lot of activities there but my father just didn't do much. He also ate mostly in his room. Nevertheless, this facility was great. The only reason we took him out of there was the price. We couldn't afford it.

July 29, 2013

By Gary19

I looked at a lot of facilities and I think Morris View has a lot to offer and it is relatively close to where I live that's why I move my mom there and she seems to be doing okay right now. She's involve in therapy in PT and occupational therapy. The food is good, I have tasted it myself and she's eating pretty well. They are two in the room but it seems to be adequate and it's very clean. No matter where you go, it's very clean. Everything seems to be in order.

June 22, 2013

By caring010617

Morris View is a county-run and it's absolutely the best public nursing home. The reason I say "public" is because we searched far and wide throughout Northern Jersey. They are taking people who are just Medicaid and Medicare. We have put how many miles in hopes on facilities where we had no chance of being accepted because we don't have private pay. That little 'Private Pay, Medicare and Medicaid' means, there's an order there and it's pay first and then Medicaid and Medicare if you ended up hospitalized and you come back and you need that temporary cover. Morris View is the one that honestly accepts Medicaid and it has the best care even though it's a county-run nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Morris View Healthcare Center

About Morris View Healthcare Center

Morris View Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Morristown, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Morris View Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Morris View Healthcare Center