Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

January 16, 2015

Foothill Acres is very nice. It is cheery. The units have two windows, one for each resident. It is clean, and I like it a lot. They do have a beautiful facility. They have a window on the second floor where they get a lot of lighting. They have a garden where they can go out. It's a nice place. But they were not too friendly when you say that you are going to use Medicaid. I had to push to get my mother on the waiting list. Somehow, I have a feeling they put it in the garbage. They were very dismissive and lacked help like they didn't want us.

Services and Amenities of Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Hillsborough, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center