Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Reviews of Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

June 03, 2017

By doc2017

My Parents have been here since 2015. About 10 days back my mother had serious issues. So this past week I opted to keep taps on how her care is coming along. As of today Saturday june 3rd spoke to her nurse who just came on. Asked if there is any news the nurse said to me well I just came on and I am not near the computer. My question is why didn't the person excuse herself and check. The way this came across the nurse in this case sounded a bit clueless while I dont want to go here to much reminds me of a bunch of dumb blond jokes I heard about over the years.. So some of the staff can't use common sense?

January 16, 2015

Foothill Acres is very nice. It is cheery. The units have two windows, one for each resident. It is clean, and I like it a lot. They do have a beautiful facility. They have a window on the second floor where they get a lot of lighting. They have a garden where they can go out. It's a nice place. But they were not too friendly when you say that you are going to use Medicaid. I had to push to get my mother on the waiting list. Somehow, I have a feeling they put it in the garbage. They were very dismissive and lacked help like they didn't want us.

Services and Amenities of Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Hillsborough, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center