Cranford Rehab & Nursing Center

Reviews of Cranford Rehab & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cranford Rehab & Nursing Center

April 21, 2017

By PRichar213

I have been in and out of this facility 8 times. It's very clean, the housekeeping staff is awesome and clean the rooms everyday. Everyone is courteous from the Nursing staff, the CNAs, the Physical and Occupational Therapists as well as the other staff who work in the Therapy Department, the Administrators, the Finance Department, the Social Workers, the Receptionists, the staff in charge of entertainment, the Maintenance Department and the employees who helped me in the Kitchen. I have been there so much that I started referring to this facility as home.

October 19, 2016

By BabsMidd

My mom was in Cranford Health Extended Care and they have made a lot of mistakes: they admitted her without giving her the special diet she needs, they tried to give her the wrong medication once, they called us to pick her up and drive her to a doctor appointment in error (impossible anyway since she is in a wheelchair and we are not equipped to do so). The weekends are the worst: no one answered for 2 hours when she pushed the "call" button. The place is run down and some of the staff barely speaks English.

September 05, 2016

By Roofing Reilly

When I had hip surgery my doctor recommended Cranford Rehab & Nursing Center for my physical therapy. I am so glad I listened to him. The rehab people were awesome and the nurses and aides treated me as if I was family. It was clean too. This is a great place!

December 25, 2015

By very pleased family

My Dad had a really wonderful experience at Cranford Rehab. From the first greeting at the front desk, the Director of Nursing and her staff to the Administrator and the Social Worker - everyone was so incredibly helpful. We have lived in Cranford for years and wanted Dad to be local but weren't sure where he can get the best rehab after his fall. We are so happy we chose Cranford Rehab. He did so well and was back home living his life faster than we all thought possible. We would absolutely recommend this facility! Thank you Cranford Rehab!

August 17, 2015

Cranford Rehab and Nursing Center has been a very good facility for my mother. Her room is clean. I think the staff has very good work ethics.

September 18, 2012

By edbeissel

I have been coming to Cranford Health for many years. First through my wife Doris's illness and now as a volunteer. Cranford Health's staff is like an extended family to me. From the Receptionist to the Nursing staff, the Social worker and the the Maintenance Director, everyone greets you with a smile and a kind word. The dedication to care and the beautiful surroundings make it a warm and comfortable place to be.

September 14, 2011

By Jake flan

When I came to this Nursing home I noticed an extremely strong smell of old people smell haha. It really added that nursing home feel which in my case I was completly fine with. The whole layout of the facility was allright. I really wished I could have had the chance to visit my friend in the nursing home but I was not allowed because of health reasons. So I was not able to see how the rooms looked but I imagine it was pretty nice. All though the smell was a little distracting at times and I did feel Nausea from the smell I was still able to function fine with all those old people around me. There was good parking so that was not a problem for sure. This whole facility is what I would say a 4 star Nursing Home. I can not wait to come back to see my friend again!

March 09, 2008

By Patricia-2

My loved one stayed here

I personally think your facility can use more staff that truly cares for the patient and not just their paycheck. My niece had a altercation with one of the staff members, where the staff member actually grabbed my nieces arm and shove her. The staff memb

Services and Amenities of Cranford Rehab & Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Cranford Rehab & Nursing Center

Cranford Rehab & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Cranford, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cranford Rehab & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cranford Rehab & Nursing Center