Colonial Hill of Rochester Care and Rehabilitation Center

62 Rochester Hill Road , Rochester, NH 03867
Colonial Hill of Rochester Care and Rehabilitation Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Colonial Hill of Rochester Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Colonial Hill of Rochester Care and Rehabilitation Center

April 06, 2015

By Crawford169

very responsive staff. We were happy with all staff members. Much better than we read about in other reviews

September 05, 2013

By janniem

My nearly helpless 93 year old grandmother was incarcerated at this facility. We had her removed before her skin rotted off from them allowing her to lie in urine and feces for extended periods of time. I wouldn't let my dog be treated here. No stars at all - but the site made me click on at least one.

Services and Amenities of Colonial Hill of Rochester Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Colonial Hill of Rochester Care and Rehabilitation Center

Colonial Hill of Rochester Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Rochester, New Hampshire that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Colonial Hill of Rochester Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Colonial Hill of Rochester Care and Rehabilitation Center