HORIZON RIDGE SKILLED NURSING & REHABILITATION CTR

Reviews of HORIZON RIDGE SKILLED NURSING & REHABILITATION CTR

Nursing Home Reviews for HORIZON RIDGE SKILLED NURSING & REHABILITATION CTR

November 16, 2020

By Queen Sarah

Stop..... DO NOT choose this facility for your loved one! This place was awful my mother was admitted there recently for rehab. The staff is disorganized and unprofessional and the facility is unsanitary. My mother was neglected several times when calling the nurse for personal care the CNA Regina was rough when handling and changing my mother. The food is terrible my mother has type 2 diabetes and the dietician does not tailor your meals for your loved one! They feed the patients cheese burgers and fried chicken.. Foods that are too tough for people with dentures. Also during these times of the pandemic and Covid-19 its important to be clean and safe. The staff that i met with to share these concerns both had the virus and were interacting. with everyone as well with the patients. I saw my mothers room and it was nasty the tables were dirty. The floors were filthy and my mothers bed was soiled. Plus nothing was being done for my mothers rehabilitation. Her legs were not being treated. And they have no orthopedic doctors on site. They use a wheel chair push the patient around and they call that therapy and rehabilitation. Save yourself and your loved one.. And please find a facilty that actually Cares and respects the patients. Find one that will give you the proper care and medical attention you and your loved one deserves..

November 04, 2019

By jessikajames1234

The facility is updated and looks nice, but care was substandard for mom. Dr. was never available - nurses actually told me to wait by the front door to catch him {?!) Medications were mismanaged and never at the appropriate times. Some of the nurses were nice, but overworked. Other nurses were rude and couldn't be bothered to answer questions or provide kind care. TV's do not have headphones - if roommate wants to loudly blast tv volume for 24 hours the nurses won't do anything about it. And you can hear tv's BLARING at all hours of the night and day. Would never, never recommend this place!

Services and Amenities of HORIZON RIDGE SKILLED NURSING & REHABILITATION CTR

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About HORIZON RIDGE SKILLED NURSING & REHABILITATION CTR

HORIZON RIDGE SKILLED NURSING & REHABILITATION CTR is a senior living provider in Henderson, Nevada that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact HORIZON RIDGE SKILLED NURSING & REHABILITATION CTR for more details on services and rates.

Map of HORIZON RIDGE SKILLED NURSING & REHABILITATION CTR