Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Henderson

Reviews of Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Henderson

Nursing Home Reviews for Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Henderson

August 22, 2018

By darielpena22

I would had wanted to know how well my bone would had heel.

August 14, 2018

By Ms Linda

They Are Very Friendly Kind And Helpful, Good Doctors Love The Staff And The Therpist.Blessings To All .The Rooms Have Lots Space. I Thank God For Everyone.

June 26, 2018

By badette

Health South is a good rehab facility. Dad improved a bit from PT and OT, Doctor and Nurse care was awesome but the CNA well some of them are just too lazy, for some reason EVERYDAY we go to visit dad, EVERY visit he's always wet, he went in with no sores but when he was there he had a bed sore on his but and on his foot, why is that? Hmmm

June 14, 2018

By Massimo

Great facilities and FANTASTIC STAFF!!!! Love as always, ciao Massimo.

February 28, 2014

By Andrea15

The hospital said my mother had to go to a rehab facility and a friend of mine recommended HealthSouth. It was very nice. The staff was very nice and very attentive. The food looked very good. The accommodation was supposed to be a shared room but it never was. No one ever had the other bed the whole time my mother was there. Her room was very spacious.

April 18, 2013

By Deborah6

I stayed at Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital for about two weeks. It was a good place. I chose it because I lived in the area. The nursing staff were caring. The therapists were very kind. The rooms were clean, nice and presentable.

August 09, 2011

By KGJ906@AOL.COM

I SPENT NEARLY A MONTH THERE AND IT WAS A NIGHTMARE,NO PRIVACY SINCE THERE ARE NO PRIVATE ROOMS, THE BEDS WERE LIKE A CHAMBER OF NAILS, THE FOOD QUALITY WAS NOT CONSISTENT. THERE WERE A FEW NURSES AND REHAB WHO REALLY TAKE PRIDE IN THERE WORK.

About Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Henderson

Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Henderson is a senior living provider in Henderson, Nevada that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Henderson for more details on services and rates.

Map of Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Henderson