St. Joseph Villa Nursing Center

Reviews of St. Joseph Villa Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Joseph Villa Nursing Center

January 10, 2017

By Sandra630620

My husband is at St Joseph Villa. I was very thrilled with it when I first went there. It looked open and had a beautiful carpet and a huge dining room. Everybody was friendly, the rooms were nice, and they're taking very good care of my husband. Anytime they have a problem, they call me right away. The food is awesome, and they get served. The atmosphere seems very light. The nurses are fantastic and don't coerce the people there. The administrative staff is very nice. Everybody has their own television. They have all kinds of exercises to help strengthen themselves. Every three months, they meet with me to tell me their next plan of action, although I can request to see them anytime if I need to. They're very thorough in explaining things. I've called them once a week, and they've been very nice and don't act like they have anything to do, even though we know they're very busy. I really like that.

June 15, 2012

By Chelsea McCaskill

MY grandmother has been at St. Joesph Villa Nursing home for the past 2 years. Her alzheimer's disease got to a point where my mother and grandfather could not handle it anymore. My grandparents have never been wealthy, and could not afford the nicest of nursing homes. This nursing home is only sub par. The alzheimer's ward is probably the most depressing. The patients live behind heavily locked doors which can only be opened with a key card. On almost every visit I make there is a patient slamming on the doors trying to get out. They are also not allowed outside very often and every patient has a roommate. I remember once attending dinner in the alzheimer's ward. The smell of the food made me quite sick to my stomach and the quality of it was low.While the alzheimer's ward was rather disappointing, other parts of the nursing home are nicer. They have special events on holidays, such as Easter and Christmas, where they host large dinners and parties for all of the residents and their families.

Services and Amenities of St. Joseph Villa Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About St. Joseph Villa Nursing Center

St. Joseph Villa Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Omaha, Nebraska that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact St. Joseph Villa Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Joseph Villa Nursing Center