Maple Crest Care Center

Reviews of Maple Crest Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Maple Crest Care Center

July 17, 2017

By Nancy

I don't like Maple Crest because it's not as lively as I would prefer. It seemed crowded and not very open, airy, or sunny. The staff was kind and extremely nice. It would be a very good place for people who are sicker. The rooms were average or maybe smaller. I didn't notice anything bad or wonderful.

October 13, 2016

By Concerned Resident788302

I’m in a care facility, Maple Crest Care Center. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re really seriously in need. For regular living, no, but for somebody that is in need of much assistance, it’s probably good. If you’re in need of a nursing facility, it’s fair. Food, in my opinion, is not bad-tasting, but I can’t say it’s what I need. It’s starchy, and it’s a lot of filling. It’s a highly structured environment. It’s like they’re treating you like a 3-year-old. What they’re doing for activities is not for me. For me, they failed in the physical therapy aspect of it, the daily activities, and the food. About all I can get out of it is sleeping and bathing.

Services and Amenities of Maple Crest Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Maple Crest Care Center

Maple Crest Care Center is a senior living provider in Omaha, Nebraska that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Maple Crest Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maple Crest Care Center