Highgate at Bozeman

Reviews of Highgate at Bozeman

Assisted Living Reviews for Highgate at Bozeman

April 22, 2018

By jan brownell

The apartment is very comfortable and spacious for a one bedroom. The staff is wonderful from maintenance to management, the care team members, dining staff and housekeepers. They are all friendly, caring and very helpful. There are a variety of activities covering many diversified interests. The food is good, the facility is clean and well maintained.

April 20, 2018

By gknee

I was told everything I needed to know when I moved into my villa. Everyone was so friendly and very helpful. The villa is beautiful. The staff was very helpful. Everyone on the staff was available when I needed them. The residents enjoy bingo, bridge and crafts

April 16, 2018

By Starla Speer

Other

Highgate is a wonderful place for their residents and the community. As a girl scout leader, I was offered a wonderful meeting room to use for our girl scouts twice a month. Highgate let us do many activities with the seniors and we developed relationships with their community. Their staff is extremely caring, warm, and amazing to everyone that lives there and visits. They are above and beyond the best retirement community that I've ever been a part of.

January 14, 2018

By David L

Jeremy, This is just a short note to express my extreme appreciation for your act of kindness for my brother Jerry. Ever since my brother had his stroke he has been completely paralyzed on his left side and has other problems as well. When we moved him into your facility we knew it was the best possible place we could move him. The place was modern and clean but the best feature was the staff members and the way it seemed that they all liked their job and sincerely liked caring for the people residing there. As you know all his relatives live in Florida and can very rarely visit. Being in his condition he has very few things he can do. He can watch television and for anything else he is completely reliant on the care givers there. He could not even handle a phone to make or receive calls. I bought him the Amazon Alexa so that his family could call him and he could call us any time he wanted using the voice feature it has. I also gave him the audible program so he can have “Alexa” read books to him which he likes more than television. When his “Alexa” quit connecting to the wi-fi signal it quit working altogether. Some people might not realize what a terrible thing that was for his quality of life. Gone was the ability for him to call me or his sisters and gone was one of his few joys of listening to his history books being read to him by the Alexa. We called the care givers and they all did their very best to try to get it working but they were unsuccessful. I am not sure what the problem was since it is usually quite easy to set up but they were very nice to try. We did not call you but somehow you found out about the “Alexa Catastrophe”. You arranged to spend a little of your own time to personally go to his room and get his Alexa working. From what I heard there was some kind of problem which had to be worked out before you could get it to work and you spent at least half a day working on it. You got it working and it has been working ever since. I cannot express my gratitude enough to let you know how appreciative we are for all the personal attention you showed him without even considering not doing it. Because of what you did his quality of life increased beyond measure. He can now communicate with all his relatives, listen to his audible books, and all the other things you can do with the Alexa like play Jeopardy, ask questions like you would with the internet, research things and so much more. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, David Latimer

July 11, 2017

By t8s

Highgate is a high quality assisted living facility that provides exactly what my mom needs. It took a long time to convince my mom to move to an assisted living facility. Throughout that time Jeremy and other Highgate staff kept in close contact with us and answered all of our questions. Once my mom toured the facility and met the staff she was immediately convinced it was the place for her. She integrated quickly into her new community due to the caring staff at Highgate. My mom is now in a place where she feels valued, is given the opportunity to participate in life enhancing activities, and has many new friends. As so many of the other residents we have met agree, the only regret is not moving to Highgate sooner. I toured every facility in town before choosing Highgate and I can tell you it is the best!

September 13, 2016

By 14myfather

Staff are professional yet friendly. They made the move in very easy. I was also impressed that they try to get to know my dad well so that they can connect him with activities and people he will like.

August 19, 2016

By outoftowndaughter

The administrative staff was and is very helpful. They are always upbeat and cheerful, ready to listen, advise and help in anyway they can. When my parent moved in the room was clean and ready for occupancy. Everyone we came in contact with was eager to make the transition as smooth as possible and tried to make her feel at home as soon as possible. Moving to assisted living can be a big change in one's life, and it is not always easy to readily accept.

June 30, 2016

By happycamper27

We needed to find a place for my dad on a very short notice. Highgate was highly recommended. I met with Jeremy and staff at Highgate and was so impressed with their caring, knowledge and wanting to make things as easy as possible for me and my family. They even provided local resources for items we would need - places I didn't realize were in Bozeman. My dad has met so many wonderful people, both residents and staff. He appreciates being treated as an individual. They care about what he likes, wants to do and needs. There are wonderful activities for him to attend, and the inside and outside of Highgate are well maintained. He is able to get the assistance he needs. It makes my life easier, also. Knowing that he is being taken care of when I am not there. Thanks so much for being so wonderful to my family and others.

March 17, 2016

By hat6road

When my husband and I arrived in Bozeman to visit his mother for Christmans 2015 we found her in a physical and emotional decline. Living alone in her own home had become hard and isolating and she decided it was time to find another choice. We were fortunate that Highgate had the perfect apartment available and she moved on Dec. 31st. From that day forward, her physical and emotional health and her enjoyment of life improved everyday. Being in a supportive, caring, engaged and uplifting environment, in an elegant setting has made all the difference. Some one is there to help her get her day started, some one is there to help her find all those tiny pills she need to take. There are activities every day to be involved in, there are new people to meet and trade stories with. She has a good choice at meals and and some one else has done all the work she was finding so difficult alone. But most important of all is the positive and professional attitude of all the staff; from her personal helper to the activities director that put her name in a song one night, to the administrative people who are never to busy to put the residents first. Alone at home she sat in her chair and slept though the TV programs. This last week she walked around the building by herself to enjoy the sunshine. The physical and emotional care have turned back the clock for her and we are enjoying the return of her up-beat company and interest in the world again. Thanks you helping her back to enjoying life!!

February 03, 2016

By Gknebak

This is a FANTASTIC place to live. The friendships I have made are priceless. The activities keep us very busy and have brought out my creativity. The meals are delicious and you can order almost anything you want. The staff is always there to answer questions and help you. I give Highgate a 10 of 10.

Thank you for your kind review!

May 01, 2015

By cagey1

I liked this facility, and Jeremy was very good. The apartments were very small, but I think this is normal. I think the food was good, and that is open to anyone of the public.

Memory Care Reviews for Highgate at Bozeman

• Pets: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Highgate at Bozeman

Located in in Southwest Montana, Highgate at Bozeman offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care. This senior living community has views of the Bridger and Madison mountains, and is a short distance from shopping, banking and grocery stores. Highgate at Bozeman is within a diverse small town in the Rocky Mountain West, just north of Yellowstone National Park.

Map of Highgate at Bozeman