Highgate at Bozeman

Reviews of Highgate at Bozeman

Assisted Living Reviews for Highgate at Bozeman

July 11, 2017

By t8s

Highgate is a high quality assisted living facility that provides exactly what my mom needs. It took a long time to convince my mom to move to an assisted living facility. Throughout that time Jeremy and other Highgate staff kept in close contact with us and answered all of our questions. Once my mom toured the facility and met the staff she was immediately convinced it was the place for her. She integrated quickly into her new community due to the caring staff at Highgate. My mom is now in a place where she feels valued, is given the opportunity to participate in life enhancing activities, and has many new friends. As so many of the other residents we have met agree, the only regret is not moving to Highgate sooner. I toured every facility in town before choosing Highgate and I can tell you it is the best!

February 05, 2017

By happy with highgate

The staff at Highgate is exceptionally good. They go the extra mile to get to know the residents likes and dislikes, interests and personalities. It is evident that the staff truly enjoy working with this population and provide compassionate care and concern, not only for the residents but also for the family. Moving my parents to assisted living and then my dad to the cottage as his dementia worsened was the hardest thing. I so appreciate the help we were given with these transitions. The activities director Tiffany is a ball of creative energy and comes up with a myriad of "fun" activities, many of which the whole family can participate in. Residents are allowed to have well mannered pets, which is such a plus for the therapeutic element of the sweet dogs who live there is huge. The facility is well kept, clean, warm and inviting. I am anxious to see updates being done currently (Feb. 2017). I cannot more highly recommend Highgate!

September 13, 2016

By 14myfather

Staff are professional yet friendly. They made the move in very easy. I was also impressed that they try to get to know my dad well so that they can connect him with activities and people he will like.

August 19, 2016

By outoftowndaughter

The administrative staff was and is very helpful. They are always upbeat and cheerful, ready to listen, advise and help in anyway they can. When my parent moved in the room was clean and ready for occupancy. Everyone we came in contact with was eager to make the transition as smooth as possible and tried to make her feel at home as soon as possible. Moving to assisted living can be a big change in one's life, and it is not always easy to readily accept.

August 12, 2016

By Caring_2645026

All of the staff at Highgate has been very helpful to me and my husband. I appreciate everything Stephen, Lena and Jeremy have done for us. I have much less stress than I did a year ago. During the time that I first noticed that my husband had dementia, he was at home with me. I believe that the care that he has been given is very good. Some of the caretakers are much more dedicated than others and it is to them that I express my thanks

June 30, 2016

By happycamper27

We needed to find a place for my dad on a very short notice. Highgate was highly recommended. I met with Jeremy and staff at Highgate and was so impressed with their caring, knowledge and wanting to make things as easy as possible for me and my family. They even provided local resources for items we would need - places I didn't realize were in Bozeman. My dad has met so many wonderful people, both residents and staff. He appreciates being treated as an individual. They care about what he likes, wants to do and needs. There are wonderful activities for him to attend, and the inside and outside of Highgate are well maintained. He is able to get the assistance he needs. It makes my life easier, also. Knowing that he is being taken care of when I am not there. Thanks so much for being so wonderful to my family and others.

April 07, 2016

By oldfaithful

When my father broke his hip he also has dementia so he had some extra special needs. the facility we chose for him to go to had no availability so we found ourselves needing some help and guidance. Jeremy came to our rescue like a knight in shining armor . Our heavy burden of stress was lifted. He and his staff went the extra mile and made the whole transition very painless. When Dad arrived at the cottage he was very happy to be there and the staff was very caring and helpful.

March 17, 2016

By hat6road

When my husband and I arrived in Bozeman to visit his mother for Christmans 2015 we found her in a physical and emotional decline. Living alone in her own home had become hard and isolating and she decided it was time to find another choice. We were fortunate that Highgate had the perfect apartment available and she moved on Dec. 31st. From that day forward, her physical and emotional health and her enjoyment of life improved everyday. Being in a supportive, caring, engaged and uplifting environment, in an elegant setting has made all the difference. Some one is there to help her get her day started, some one is there to help her find all those tiny pills she need to take. There are activities every day to be involved in, there are new people to meet and trade stories with. She has a good choice at meals and and some one else has done all the work she was finding so difficult alone. But most important of all is the positive and professional attitude of all the staff; from her personal helper to the activities director that put her name in a song one night, to the administrative people who are never to busy to put the residents first. Alone at home she sat in her chair and slept though the TV programs. This last week she walked around the building by herself to enjoy the sunshine. The physical and emotional care have turned back the clock for her and we are enjoying the return of her up-beat company and interest in the world again. Thanks you helping her back to enjoying life!!

February 03, 2016

By Gknebak

This is a FANTASTIC place to live. The friendships I have made are priceless. The activities keep us very busy and have brought out my creativity. The meals are delicious and you can order almost anything you want. The staff is always there to answer questions and help you. I give Highgate a 10 of 10.
Thank you for your kind review!

October 16, 2015

By HappySon2

We checked Highgate Senior Living -- which was not too far -- and it was nice. It’s larger, and it’s more assisted living, not so much for memory care, and it is quite inexpensive. I would say the staff was very good.

Thank you for the nice review. Should you find the time, we actually have two areas dedicated to memory care at Highgate and would be happy to tour you through them.

May 01, 2015

By cagey1

I liked this facility, and Jeremy was very good. The apartments were very small, but I think this is normal. I think the food was good, and that is open to anyone of the public.

October 21, 2014

By maiyaw

Highgate Senior Living is a top-notch organization and have beautiful facilities. We had the opportunity to spend some time with the staff and do some activities with the residents. We were very impressed with the staff and administration. The facility is well kept, very nice rooms, great facility and location. Very caring people and fun group.

About Highgate at Bozeman

Highgate at Bozeman is a senior living provider in Bozeman, Montana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Highgate at Bozeman for more details on services and rates.

Map of Highgate at Bozeman