Brookdale Springmeadows

Reviews of Brookdale Springmeadows

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Springmeadows

May 30, 2015

By lisago5

My father was the greatest...He wanting to have his own place and not to be a burden, and knowing he had dementia.. it was blessing for him to move into his place in jan 2014, and i truly bless every person from management,cna, housekeepers.. the place is good size and cant get lost, and the options of walking around outside,down the street is safe.. my dad loved sitting outside on the bench, listening to music with his umbrella. The kind staff and the awesome dining room with great food.. This is excellent place.. no doubt! Only wish he lived longer because I miss him but I also miss the wonderful staff there....

March 17, 2015

By Mr. Hopkins

My wife is at Springmeadows. The care is excellent. I personally could not eat the food because I don't like what they serve, but she can and she does. Some of the stuff is not all that good, but as a whole it is OK. There are no problems, and I have no complaints against them except their accounting procedures. I've had problems continually with that.

September 11, 2014

By Russell9

Emeritus at Springmeadows was wonderful. They did a great job and they were very nice. Everything is great. It was a nice facility and the staff did a great job explaining and showing us around. We visited some of the residents and it was really a good experience. The rooms were fine. I cannot say that they were spacious, but probably adequate. They have a bus service and they also have a lot of different activities going on for people to do.

September 30, 2011

By LEW1

Springmeadows is a wonderful environment for those who can no longer live in their own home and desire a warm, social environment. The nurses and other staff forge personal relationships with the residents and care for both their physical and mental well-being. I saw nurses greeting multiple residents as they passed, and bulletin boards covered with pictures of the residents, their interests and an interesting fact to make them stand out as individuals. The facility itself is cheery, nicely decorated and clean. Understanding that many peoples' lives are contained to this facility, the best is done to offer everything needed. There are places in which to play games, listen to presentations, work out, and even get one's hair cut! There are multiple rooms in which the residents can participate in different social activities organized by the staff. Examples of some activities in which I took part include sing-alongs, group crossword puzzles, wine and cheese parties and mass. Springmeadows is located in a lovely and quiet part of town, and during the summer many residents choose to sit outside or go for a walk in the sun.

Photos of Brookdale Springmeadows

About Brookdale Springmeadows

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Springmeadows