The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek

Reviews of The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek

Nursing Home Reviews for The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek

September 06, 2016

By FJR

Horrible experience at Quail Creek. Constant shortage of staff and turnover. Took forever for them to answer my dad when he called. Don't take anyone you love here!

July 20, 2015

By anonymous110670750

The neighborhoods at the Quail Creek is a very nice place, and it is relatively new. We are very happy with what they have done for her so far. She has a nice room, and the dining area is nice. Everybody is very friendly and very cordial. They work with us on everything, so we have no complaints.

February 13, 2015

By MaryBethSimon

My mom was at Quail Creek for rehab after a hip fracture. She spent 63 days there and I could not say enough good things about it. She loved the open breakfast and homemade soups, superb therapy and clean surroundings. She went to the"spa" three nights a week for a jacuzzi and it helped with her pain and restless legs. Everyone was so kind and thoughtful and attentive to her needs. The fresh flowers on the tables, activities, house doctor all made her stay comparable to a nice hotel. Thanks for getting her back on her feet and back home !!

November 04, 2013

By dau

My mother spent several weeks at this facility after hip surgery. She liked the appearance of the facility and the activities that they offered there. The physical therapy was excellent. The food was OK but not great. The staff was caring and thoughtful but sometimes it seemed as though they were over burdened with too many duties (i.e. they had to feed, administer medications, clean the facility and seemed to have a high rate of new employees indicating a high turnover of staff. The nursing facility only allowed two showers/week and this was not adequate in our opinion. The appearance of the facility is very nice in comparison to other facilities in this area. Overall she was pleased with the care but felt they could improve their staff and care by hiring more employees.

Photos of The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek

About The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek

At The Neighborhoods at Quail Creekin Springfield, MO, we offer a welcome home for those who need it.

Making the decision to seek skilled nursing care involves a journey filled with mixed emotions and uncertainties. We realize the importance of security and peace of mind about the decision.

When it's time, we evaluate every person's requests and suggest the right fit. We guide the whole family through every option including the paperwork to access Medicaid or Medicare. If you treasure your independence - and seek a community and the support you need to meet life head-on - visit us.

Caring. It's what we're skilled at doing.

Map of The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek