Monterey Park Nursing Center

Reviews of Monterey Park Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Monterey Park Nursing Center

February 15, 2014

By Picky Pat

My mother spent a month for rehab due to a fracture of her knee cap when she fell. That was 1/2010. I was on site every day for several hours at different times of the day & the attention/care was always loving & immediate. The rehab was excellent. She's now 91 & back due to an intestinal infection. AGAIN, she is receiving fantastic loving care from every member of the staff! I work part time so not able to "be there" as often as the previous visit, but know she is 'in good hands'. The food menu has a daily, every day choice along with a selection that changes & is as flavorful as any restaurant! I purchase a guess ticket & eat with my mother any time I desire.

March 21, 2013

By Lynda4

I like Monterey Park because it is all in one floor. My dad has access to go outside to the sitting areas. The furnishings are newer. The rooms were double rooms, like a hospital room.

December 08, 2011

By arial2011

The facility received a bad review from the state because they had several deficiencies. Resident care is poor. Both the nurses and CNAs don't pay attention to details in their jobs. I was told by nursing staff that my relative was getting treatment on a regular basis for an illness but it was never done. Please read the state reviews before you decide to place your loved one in that facility.

Services and Amenities of Monterey Park Nursing Center

About Monterey Park Nursing Center

Monterey Park Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Independence, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Monterey Park Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Monterey Park Nursing Center