Southview Senior Living

Southview Senior Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Southview Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Southview Senior Living

September 11, 2014

The best facility that I saw that I really loved more than any other was Southview Senior Living. We toured the whole facility. It's senior living. I think they do independent living, and they have a memory care area. I would love to have my mom there right now, but it's not possible. Their facility was top notch from top to bottom. I would certainly recommend that place to anyone. The memory care area is locked and secure, but each person has their own studio or 1-bedroom. The studios are huge. It's high ceilings; it's very open windows. There's a living room setting for activities where they have their activities and eat in that area. They had a garden off at one end with a walking path, a beautiful fountain, and beautiful flowers that the residents have helped plant. The staff was very engaged. It was very warm and cozy. To me, it's like if someone who has Alzheimer's and dementia could live as independently as they would want to live without even realizing that they're in a locked, structured facility. It was awesome. Very comfortable and very open, very warm and welcoming.

About Southview Senior Living

Southview Senior Living is a senior living provider in West St Paul, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Southview Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Southview Senior Living