Good Samaritan Society - Stillwater

Reviews of Good Samaritan Society - Stillwater

Nursing Home Reviews for Good Samaritan Society - Stillwater

July 31, 2015

By Saavyconsumer15

I would highly recommend viewing their inspection reports on MN. Health Dept web site BEFORE you place a loved one in this facility. Once you read the past inspection reports, this will cement the issues for you at this facility. The nursing staff is rude , and disrespectful toward family members who ask questions about a plan of care for their family member .They overmedicated my grandmother. She also developed a UTI, while staying there. The Dr. at he facility& Nursing Practitioner changed her med's without talking to my grandmother's healthcare agent. The food was always cold. The only positive I can say is the PT Dept was great.

January 01, 2015

By njc

Staff is extremely considerate and caring.

December 07, 2011

By ineedphone

I found the staff completely accomodating and welcoming to both residents and visitors. The room I was in with my family members had several nurses come and check on things several times which was helpful and reassuring at the same time. The nurses and attendants appear to be fully qualified as they asked several questions and took simple tests on the resident to make sure they are healthy and able to reside freely and contently on their own without having to be worried constantly about their health. The building and rooms were clean and friendly. They provided many things in order to make it look like a home and environment to easily adapt to as the transition between self-maintenance and other care can be quite hard. In my personal experience, my family member was extremely resistant in moving to a facility as their stubbornness to continue living on their own was present, however once they were settled in they now love and respect the decision we made.

Services and Amenities of Good Samaritan Society - Stillwater

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Good Samaritan Society - Stillwater

Good Samaritan Society - Stillwater is a senior living provider in Stillwater, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Good Samaritan Society - Stillwater for more details on services and rates.

Map of Good Samaritan Society - Stillwater