Village Shores Senior Community

Reviews of Village Shores Senior Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Village Shores Senior Community

April 17, 2018

By Peg

Village shores Senior Community was my second choice. The tour was fantastic, it was very safe, and I was very impressed. It was a very nice facility, very good staff, the dining room was wonderful, and they have lots of activities. I was very impressed with the care staff, they seemed to be very friendly, and the apartments were very nice. It overlooked a nice park area, there were, lots of walking areas, and the residents I saw seemed friendly and happy.

May 27, 2017

By joyce218757

My tour of Village Shores was excellent. The management staff was very friendly. However, the hallways were very dark and the apartments were small. They're were going through the process of remodeling. The residents looked happy, though, and chatted with each other.

May 10, 2016

By ShannonTSPZU

We visited Village Shores, which I really liked. The staff seemed very friendly, and the building was very bright and clean. The community seemed very active and had a lot of activities, like a choir, a couple of different veterans' groups, a book club, a jigsaw puzzle club, and a billiard group. They had musicians and a children’s choir who came in.

December 29, 2015

By Winnie4

Very happy with the fast service on my apartment repair (clogged drain). Dean is very nice and did a very good job. I appreciate it!

December 16, 2015

By Judith47

Village Shores Senior Community had many activities. The lady who showed me the apartments was very knowledgeable. The downstairs lobby was very nice, but the only negative about it was that they need to re-do the carpet in the hallways. The facility was nice, and every room in the complex was spacious and had a small balcony. Those were nice features, but it was $500 more than what I’m paying now. Nevertheless, their rooms were very nice with new cabinets in the kitchens and renovated bathrooms.

October 28, 2015

At Village Shores, the rooms were fairly spacious. Because of the ages of the people, its atmosphere was low-key and slow. For the price range, it was the cheapest one that I saw. If they want to attract younger seniors, they got to get some younger people in there.

August 26, 2015

By Madolyn

Their services are always very good. They like celebrating events like Cinco De Mayo. It was special and very enjoyable. We also had October Fest and Flag Day.

March 20, 2015

By Kathleen Hann

Had a great visit with Amy. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. Even made some great suggestions. Am looking forward to moving here.

June 23, 2014

We are going to move into Village Shores. It is very good and very comfortable. We will be moving to a two-bedroom, two-bath apartment. We will probably participate in some of their trips. They have transportation to the grocery store. They will be able to accommodate transportation to doctor's appointments. The food is OK. I eat two lunches there, and they make wonderful soup. The staff is very nice. It is an older building, but there is lots of storage.

August 14, 2013

By Debbie41

Village Shore was close to the place where my dad was living and close to the grocery stores. It was a friendly place, but the one thing that he didn't like was the long halls. But the room was nice. Everything that we've seen like the dining area where they had their washers and dryers, was just a plus. The lady named Vanessa who showed us around was a very nice person and she was very good with our questions. I would recommend it to others

June 26, 2013

By caring0390

Everything was good. The rooms, the closet space, and the storage was very good. I also like their price.

June 19, 2013

By Rhea1

I was very impressed with the apartment they showed me but I was not impressed with the facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Village Shores Senior Community

Costs for Village Shores Senior Community

Photos of Village Shores Senior Community

Services and Amenities of Village Shores Senior Community

• Housing Extra: One Bedroom Plus Den

• Hiking Trails

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Housing with Services

About Village Shores Senior Community

Providing one of the most convenient living communities available for seniors, the apartments of Village Shores stand eight stories above Richfield's Market Plaza shopping center. Resident's are just an elevator ride away from a variety of retail services. Village Shores residents can participate in a myriad of social and wellness activities, pursue a favorite pastime, take up a new hobby, or dine with newfound friends in out Village Café. It's an innovative, mixed-use project, located in the heart of Richfield offering senior apartments and assisted living.

Map of Village Shores Senior Community