Laurel's Edge Assisted Living

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

77 Stadium Road, Mankato, MN 56001
Laurel's Edge Assisted Living (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 219 days

-1 month free with sign on lease agreement -6% discount monthly for qualified Veterans

Reviews of Laurel's Edge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Laurel's Edge Assisted Living

February 23, 2012

By SomeonesGranddaughter

I visited my grandma here about twice a month. I would eat lunch here and stay for afternoon activities. My grandma complained about the menu being too repetitive, but when I visited I saw some variety. The food was good most of the time. The certified nursing assistants seemed knowledgeable about what they were doing. My grandma did not have many needs except help with pills. One of the best staff members was the activities director. She planned regular outings and had a nice variety of activities for the residents to be involved with. She would plan outings to the local theater and have musical groups come in and perform. The facility is nice, but a little dated. The facility seems to be about ten years old. The facility was helpful when it came to fixing random issues my grandma would have. Overall I would recommend this place. My grandma felt a sense of belonging here.

Independent Living Reviews for Laurel's Edge Assisted Living

Questions about Laurel's Edge Assisted Living

What transportation services does Laurel's Edge Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?

Laurels Edge has a contract with Mankato Mobility Bus, our tenants can use this transportation service free of charge.

How does Laurel's Edge Assisted Living keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Laurels Edge develops a customized care plan to meet each person's physical, emotional and spiritual needs. The plan is periodically assessed by the individual, their family, and our staff. We also have a 24-hr on-call nurse that will update the family if there is any change of condition concerning their loved one.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

All staff is trained throughout the year on competency training. Our Registered nurses, and Licensed staff and required to completed their continuing education and hold an active good-standing license with the state of Minnesota.

What safety features or security measures does Laurel's Edge Assisted Living provide to protect residents who wander?

We do have a wander guard system that is connected to our entrance and exterior doors. This will automatically lock the door.

Costs for Laurel's Edge Assisted Living

Photos of Laurel's Edge Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Laurel's Edge Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $600

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 20485

About Laurel's Edge Assisted Living

We are an independent and assisted living facility located in Mankato, Minnesota. Laurels Edge’s downtown location allows for easy community involvement. The rich community pride that exists in Mankato also exists in Laurels Edge, where we focus on providing affordable but elegant housing options and the best quality care with all the comforts of home.

At Laurels Edge Assisted Living, we offer 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom, and studio Assisted Living apartments that are up-to-date, convenient, and comfortable.

We strive to create a home-like atmosphere with all the desired amenities on one level. We have excellent staffing to tenant ratios, including Certified Nursing Assistants and Personal Care Attendants. Laurels Edge is equipped with innovative 24-hour advanced technology, providing a non-obtrusive sensor monitoring system for tenant safety and peace of mind for loved ones.

Map of Laurel's Edge Assisted Living