The Waters of Eden Prairie

The Waters of Eden Prairie (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Waters of Eden Prairie

Assisted Living Reviews for The Waters of Eden Prairie

January 30, 2014

My dad liked The Colony, it's real good. There are two dining rooms in different floors. There's even a little café, they have snacks at different times, he likes that. He got into 1-bedroom, adequate closets. It has windows so it's not real dark, he got some daylight coming in. They have a billiard table, they have a game room and they have different events in there throughout the year. The staff is real good, they're friendly and accommodating.

June 13, 2013

By Milly1

My children chose The Colony at Eden Prairie for me because it's new and they have an elderly waiver. I got a two-bedroom apartment with two bath. It is spacious and lovely. The staff here are wonderful. The food is pretty good. The dining room is very nice. They have a few activities, but it's hard to break in for somebody who is new to the facility like me. I'm satisfied here, but not happy.

June 13, 2012

By Alice2

My husband stays in this nursing home. I decided to bring him here because its the cleanest of all that I've seen. The building is pleasant, it has patios with grass all around and the surrounding is very nice. He stays in a room where there's a bed, a big table, chair, a sink and a bathroom. I can see that the care given by the personnel is just adequate. However, to provide better service, this nursing home should add more trained nurses. In addition, they should also pay more attention to their residents.

Independent Living Reviews for The Waters of Eden Prairie

Costs for The Waters of Eden Prairie

Photos of The Waters of Eden Prairie

Services and Amenities of The Waters of Eden Prairie

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Lifestyle Fee: $2000.00; Pet Fee: $50

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About The Waters of Eden Prairie

At The Waters of Eden Prairie, we inspire our residents to thrive™ by combining personalized health and wellbeing services with hospitality and carefree living. Amenities include:

• Daily Culinary Experiences and seasonally changing menus at our full-service Restaurant, as well as the use of our Private Dining Room for intimate celebrations with family or friends.
  • A Concierge who warmly welcomes you and your visitors, and whose genuine pleasure it is to help you feel connected, provide information and guidance about the community, schedule appointments for community activities, and help you feel safe at home. In keeping with our hotel-style hospitality model, our Concierge is always eager to be of service to you.
  • Wellness services and a Health & Wellbeing Center complete with state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a hydrotherapy whirlpool tub
  • The Waters Spa & Salon
  • Common areas for socializing, relaxing, and stretching—mentally or physically:
    Bistro
    Patios
    Walking Paths
    Community Room
    Fireside Lounge and Game Room
    Creative Arts Studio
    Library with computer area
  • Beautiful, serene, nature preserve setting, overlooking a pond, with a paved walking path, patios, lush landscaping, a fountain and courtyards
  • Theater with entertainment seating and a variety of Events
  • Interior and exterior maintenance, and regular housekeeping
  • Dedicated Active Life Team who develops recreational, cultural, social, entertainment, culinary and educational programming based on resident feedback
  • Laundry and other helpful services for an additional fee
  • Heated underground parking available for an additional fee
  • Secure storage available for an additional fee
  • Guest meals and overnight suite accommodations for an additional fee
  • 24-hour emergency response

Our conveniently located community boasts walking paths, a nature preserve, courtyards and patios to enjoy outdoor living. Walking distance to Eden Prairie Center with a variety of shopping, theater and restaurants.

Map of The Waters of Eden Prairie