White Pine Senior Living of Cottage Grove

Reviews of White Pine Senior Living of Cottage Grove

Assisted Living Reviews for White Pine Senior Living of Cottage Grove

March 06, 2015

By Giving information to others

Memory Care building.Do not send family members to ths place, unless you plan on being there yourself and doing the things they should be doing. They ignore the residents. A lot of the workers they have on staff are not there for the right reasons. They take breaks all at the same time,leaving residents alone for a long time. Even during meal time. Some residents are treated as favorites which leaves the others without much care at all. Witnessed one resident trying to eat and could not but rarely recieved help during my daily visits. This place is clean and the food is fairly good, wihich is the only positive thing I can say.

January 17, 2015

By anonymous100614550

The services of White Pine Senior Living are incredible. The people are friendly, and the facility is clean. It is a brand new building, and my mother-in-law likes it there.

November 28, 2013

Location, availability, and cost are the reasons why I chose White Pine Senior Living. According to my father, the food is good. I think the place is nice and clean compared to some of the others than I've been into. The facility is well maintained. It's a smaller facility and I liked that too, but I think they are understaffed. He has an apartment and he thinks the room is too big. I like that they raise the height of the refrigerators because residents who are in their wheelchairs can easily get food from the refrigerator. They also have their own washer and dryer inside the apartment. They had field trips. They also have exercise classes, movie nights, and they have outside entertainment come in.

August 13, 2013

By Deloryce

I visited White Pine Senior Living once. It was clean and did not smell of anything. They had two apartments available at that time but I was not able to participate in the 30-day trial. The dining room was quite big but I was not able to try their food. I thought they could use more help. It was a nice place and I would recommend it, but i was not yet ready to move in because I was independent.

About White Pine Senior Living of Cottage Grove

White Pine Senior Living of Cottage Grove is a senior living provider in Cottage Grove, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact White Pine Senior Living of Cottage Grove for more details on services and rates.

Map of White Pine Senior Living of Cottage Grove