Wingate at Wilbraham Rehab and Skilled Nursing Residency

9 Maple Street , Wilbraham, MA 01095
Wingate at Wilbraham Rehab and Skilled Nursing Residency (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Wingate at Wilbraham Rehab and Skilled Nursing Residency

Nursing Home Reviews for Wingate at Wilbraham Rehab and Skilled Nursing Residency

October 12, 2016

By pissed off and then some

They will bend over backwards to keep people even going so far as to threaten calling protective services. They stress 24/7 care yet don't supply it, they lose everything, the care is minimal at best, you have to supply your own amenities, and are stuck living with a roommate in a corner of a cramped little room. If you have someone going in beware this place needs help and then some.

March 10, 2016

By Alma47

Very poor personal care. Had to be constantly reminded to change my incontinent mother. My mother was High Risk for falling and required a 2 person transfer. She was left her to stand alone in bathroom, with one preoccupied nurse. My mom fell on the floor and fractured her leg.

July 10, 2015

By Enrage

This place is terrible. My grandmother has been staying there and has received the worst care I have ever seen. The staff here do not care about the patients, and treat them extremely disrespectfully. Not only have they treated my grandmother horribly, but they have treated my family horribly and it has been the biggest struggle to deal with them. They lie, they won't be accommodating, and they have violated my grandmothers rights.

November 27, 2013

We've chosen Wingate at Wilbraham and my mom is doing fine. I haven’t tasted the food, but the food looks fine. Her room is cluttered and it’s small. Majority of the staff are caring, but there are a couple that could care less.

About Wingate at Wilbraham Rehab and Skilled Nursing Residency

Wingate at Wilbraham Rehab and Skilled Nursing Residency is a senior living provider in Wilbraham, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wingate at Wilbraham Rehab and Skilled Nursing Residency for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wingate at Wilbraham Rehab and Skilled Nursing Residency