Cape Heritage, a Radius Healthcare Center

Reviews of Cape Heritage, a Radius Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cape Heritage, a Radius Healthcare Center

July 31, 2012

By JMS1

Staff does the best they can, but unfortunately there just is not enough staff, especially CNA's. Athough my father is on an "Alzheimer's" unit, the staff, Rn's, LPN's, & CNA's do not seem to be trained in dealing with the specific needs that are unique to residents with dementia. They get more just custodial care as opposed to care that meets individual needs. My sister & I feel we need to go everyday to make sure his needs are being met. We constantly have to question & tell them information repeatedly. The director is outstanding though, if we really want results & something done, we go to him & he always listens & does his best to assist us. My advice, stay very involved when your loved one is in a nursing home!

July 28, 2011

By marciamello

Patients are not kept clean and dry regularly. Patients are often left to fend for themselves at mealtime (those with a problem feeding themselves). Staff does not take responsibility for their own actions.

About Cape Heritage, a Radius Healthcare Center

Cape Heritage, a Radius Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Sandwich, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cape Heritage, a Radius Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cape Heritage, a Radius Healthcare Center