Brookdale Cape Cod

Brookdale Cape Cod (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale Cape Cod

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Cape Cod

December 13, 2014

Emeritus at Cape Cod was old; it was nearly 20 years old. They give you three meals a day, and the people were very nice.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is always considered and appreciated.

May 07, 2014

By feedback

visited a friend. He was happy well dressed. Participated in games and trivia session. Very warm assistants.

December 30, 2013

I visited Whitehall Estates (Emeritus at Cape Cod), walked through the whole place, and I did not like the setup. I thought it was dingy. The smell of fried fish was very prevalent the day I was there. It was a place that would just turn around and walk out of which I did. I think they need to have some kind of ventilation system that takes care of odors in the place.

February 29, 2012

I have a favorable impression of this facility. I went to tour the facility along with my sister and her boyfriend. The staff was helpful. My sister's boyfriend works in construction and was impressed with the structure of the building. It is centrally located which is good for us to visit. I really like the set up the facility. If I could change anything I would suggest that the representatives emphasize to the residents that this is a assisted living facility and not a nursing home with full time on staff doctors.

Photos of Brookdale Cape Cod

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Cape Cod

About Brookdale Cape Cod

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Cape Cod