Brookdale Cape Cod

Reviews of Brookdale Cape Cod

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Cape Cod

August 21, 2017

By Rudy

I chose Brookdale Cape Cod because there was an apartment-style place available. It's not quite a nursing home, but it's a nice mix of what I need. The apartments are my size, and they have activities to keep you busy, like physical activities, movies, bingo, and different kinds of events to get you out of your room. They serve three meals a day and have a van for your doctor's appointments. The staff is very friendly, very helpful, and very respectful. They're outstanding. I have laundry service once a week, and housekeeping where a maid comes in and cleans my apartment once a week. They have Alzheimer's and memory loss sections. Those who would need more services, like 24 hours of nursing care, are in a different section of the home, so there's a separation between people who are independent versus those who need more nursing care; it's almost like two facilities.

February 07, 2017

By John660428

My brother has already been moved into Brookdale Cape Cod. Of the places we looked at, it is not the highest end one, but it is very nice, and the people are very good. It is moderately priced compared to some of the other places. We chose it more for location because it is closer to family members than anything else. He has just really moved in in the last few days, and we had a difficulty getting him to move, but we got him in there, and they have been very good about working with the Veteran’s Association to get him in there. The staff is very good, and they worked very hard to get him in there. Everything seems to be a difficult task when you have somebody with Alzheimer’s, but they have been very good. He is in the memory care unit, and they have activities all during the day. There are activities and things going on every single day.

July 27, 2016

By Elena524446

Brookdale Cape Cod was absolutely gorgeous. Every single detail was taken care of. It was quiet and peaceful. The people were all extremely professional. The dining facilities were excellent. My father could also have a little studio apartment, have his meals brought up there, and have his dog visit. They were very expensive. It was absolutely beautiful. The flowers were gorgeous and there were beautiful places to sit outside. I want to live there. They had a wide range of activities, from bingo to trips to the mall in their van. It's really high above everything else.

December 13, 2014

It was old; it was nearly 20 years old. They give you three meals a day, and the people were very nice.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is always considered and appreciated.

May 07, 2014

By feedback

visited a friend. He was happy well dressed. Participated in games and trivia session. Very warm assistants.

February 29, 2012

I have a favorable impression of this facility. I went to tour the facility along with my sister and her boyfriend. The staff was helpful. My sister's boyfriend works in construction and was impressed with the structure of the building. It is centrally located which is good for us to visit. I really like the set up the facility. If I could change anything I would suggest that the representatives emphasize to the residents that this is a assisted living facility and not a nursing home with full time on staff doctors.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Cape Cod

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Brookdale Cape Cod

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Cape Cod