Brightview Concord River Billerica, MA

Brightview Concord River (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brightview Concord River

Assisted Living Reviews for Brightview Concord River

September 30, 2014

Brightview was a very nice facility. It’s new, and it’s not convenient for walking. There wasn’t really much of any place to walk outside, but it’s near a major highway north of Boston so the access for people coming to visit is easy. It was pleasant and clean, and the people were nice. It seemed like a very nice facility for people who would be mainly within the facility. Someone took me around to visit. She was very pleasant. I just popped in to Brightview, and they were very nice about taking me even though I was unannounced.

August 29, 2014

Brightview Concord River had a very beautiful courtyard and memory care facility. Their rooms are very, very nice and clean as well.

August 20, 2012

By Anna's angel

My mother was a resident there for 1 year following my father's death. She was on their Wellspring unit which catered to those suffering with Alzheimer's and dementia. The entire staff were caring. She got the best of care while she was there. Besides the beautiful facility they provided wonderful meals and always had great activities. They always encouraged family participation. This was a 5 star hotel in my book with all the amenities!

Memory Care Reviews for Brightview Concord River

Services and Amenities of Brightview Concord River

• Companion Suites: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Brightview Concord River

The Brightview Concord River ica is an 84-apartment community for seniors aged 62 and over. We have 58 assisted living apartments as well as 26 Alzheimer's and Memory Care apartments for those residents that require the added level of care.

At Brightview Concord River, we provide an environment that residents will be proud to call home where you will feel safe and comfortable in a more manageable living space residents will enjoy vibrant social opportunities with trips, outings, excursions, hobbies, clubs and community involvements.

The community is conveniently located near shopping malls, places of worship and medical facilities. There are also plenty of top notch amenities on campus, including a pub, spa & salon as well as a fitness center. Our continued goal is to provide a dignified atmosphere that encourages independence, choice and individuality.

This community will be opening in the Winter of 2009