Ross Manor

Reviews of Ross Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Ross Manor

May 25, 2012

By Tony hick

This Assisted Living facility is a home for elderly adults who would like to live in a facility and have some of their needs met (i.e. medications, bathing etc). I visited it twice and found the atmosphere neat and tidy. It provides the residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. In the memory care program, they focus on making each day purposeful and meaningful for each resident. Their highly-trained staff ensures that residents feel comfortable and safe in their own sense of self and the world. Food arrangements are really nice and residents are offered what they wish to eat. The residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change. Nearby is shopping, movies, transportation and hospitals. I love that they allow pets within the campus. The apartments are very nice and have plenty of room,( great for those in wheel chairs) as well as a complete furnished kitchen including; a dishwasher, fridge, oven, sink with garbage disposal and plenty of counter space. I would recommend this facility for elders.

March 27, 2012

By apostolicman

I have had the opportunity to visit Ross Manor on several occasions as part of the nursing home ministry for the First Apostolic Church. I've been to other facilities as part of our outreach ministry, but I have to say that out of all of the facilities I have visited, Ross Manor is by far top notch. All of the residents are typically in the area that we conduct our services in before we even arrive. At other facilities people announce over the intercom that we are having services in a rather boring manner, and typically leave us to go about the facility to ask. The staff is friendly and helpful, and some of them have even sat in on the services. From the areas I have seen, and the patients I have visited, I feel that Ross Manor is a top rate facility and I would have no problem putting any member of my family in this facility.

Nursing Home Reviews for Ross Manor

Services and Amenities of Ross Manor

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 205064
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Ross Manor

Ross Manor is a senior living provider in Bangor, Maine that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Ross Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ross Manor