Ross Manor

Reviews of Ross Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Ross Manor

March 27, 2012

By apostolicman

I have had the opportunity to visit Ross Manor on several occasions as part of the nursing home ministry for the First Apostolic Church. I've been to other facilities as part of our outreach ministry, but I have to say that out of all of the facilities I have visited, Ross Manor is by far top notch. All of the residents are typically in the area that we conduct our services in before we even arrive. At other facilities people announce over the intercom that we are having services in a rather boring manner, and typically leave us to go about the facility to ask. The staff is friendly and helpful, and some of them have even sat in on the services. From the areas I have seen, and the patients I have visited, I feel that Ross Manor is a top rate facility and I would have no problem putting any member of my family in this facility.

Nursing Home Reviews for Ross Manor

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Ross Manor

Ross Manor is a senior living provider in Bangor, Maine that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Ross Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ross Manor