Summerfield Senior Living of Slidell

Reviews of Summerfield Senior Living of Slidell

Assisted Living Reviews for Summerfield Senior Living of Slidell

September 30, 2016

By Jeanne006787

My mom went to Summerfield Retirement Community. The place itself is nice, and there are a lot of activities. The meals were set out nice for her, and we just like it there. They have a lot of amenities and activities all day during the day. They have exercises classes, they play music -- and play the harp and piano -- and they take them on outings on the bus, so there are a lot of things. My mother loves the food, and if you go to Summerfield, you really feel like you're at a resort. My sister and I call it a beach house.

August 24, 2016

By Lisa T.506481

Summerfield was a bigger place and was not very welcoming. They did not know that I was coming and the woman seemed very irritated that I was there. She gave me a tour but did it very quickly. I did not find the staff to be as friendly, and they didn't seem as friendly towards the residents, either. It was a little cheaper to stay there, but it would be harder for an older person to get around in such a big place. And then, I had a not-so-warm feeling about the place, so I would not recommend it.

February 10, 2016

By Edward26

My mother was at Summerfield for about three and a half years before she transferred. The place was good. My mother loved being there. The rooms were spacious. The food was pretty good.

August 25, 2015

The Summerfield Retirement Community seemed very nice. The person who gave us the tour was very accommodating. The rooms and apartments were adequately spacious. The place was also excellently secured. At the time that we visited that place, there were no apartments available.

Independent Living Reviews for Summerfield Senior Living of Slidell

Costs for Summerfield Senior Living of Slidell

Photos of Summerfield Senior Living of Slidell

Services and Amenities of Summerfield Senior Living of Slidell

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Summerfield Senior Living of Slidell

At Summerfield Senior Living, we strive to provide the people of Slidell and the Northshore with excellent senior living communities that they will be proud to call home. At Summerfield, ''A 55 and Older Senior Living Community,'' you will experience life as you like it every day, with all the cooking, cleaning and maintenance taken care of, along with scheduled trips to medical visits, shopping and enjoyable outings using our community bus. Our talented chef will prepare healthy and delicious meals for you every day, served restaurant-style, and always with many choices. Our Life Enrichment program will keep you busy if you so choose with an exercise program, shopping, parties, entertainment, and local cultural attractions.

When the need arises, Summerfield Senior Living also offers assisted living - a lifestyle choice that allows you to maintain your independence and continue to conduct your daily life in your community of friends and neighbors. Our assisted living residents benefit from trained caring staff assisting with day-to-day personal care needs, and the availability of assistance 24-hours a day when needed. All this while enjoying personal privacy, dignity and respect in a friendly setting. Our fourteen acres of beautifully landscaped grounds are reminiscent of old New Orleans with inviting courtyards and patios to sit and read, talk or enjoy a cool beverage.

Summerfield Senior Living offers opportunities to grow and enrich your life through a host of social events, educational programs, organized activities, entertainment and just plain spur-of-the moment fun.

Map of Summerfield Senior Living of Slidell