Family Health and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Family Health and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Family Health and Rehabilitation

December 07, 2011

By Sahara

Derby Health and Rehabilitation is a very nice facility. It consists of four connected "houses", each with its own gathering area, dining area, and kitchen. Most rooms are private and spacious.The staff is very good. We had very few bad experiences with my mother's care. The nurses are very watchful and skilled. Most of the CNA's work very hard. Everyone, including the administration, is very caring and compassionate.I was extrememly pleased with the therapy my mother received. They worked with her diligently and did what they could to make things easier for her.The food is usually pretty good. They try to give the residents what they want if they don't like what is being prepared. However, sometimes their selections are very limited. There are some excellent cooks and some that are not so good. There is not enough nursing staff. Each house has one nurse and two aides (one aide overnight), and they are often overwhelmed. The aides are expected to provide patient care, do their laundry, bring everyone back and forth for meals, serve the meals and drinks, do some cleaning, and of course, document things. I believe that the quality of care would be enhanced by hiring more CNA's.The medical doctor and PA are excellent and I could not ask for better treatment for them. They are very thorough and compassionate.I volunteer at Derby Rehab and I love it. I highly recommend it as a trustworthy place to care for your loved ones.

Services and Amenities of Family Health and Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Family Health and Rehabilitation

Family Health and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Wichita, Kansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Family Health and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Family Health and Rehabilitation