Clarendale of Schererville

Assisted Living Reviews for Clarendale of Schererville

Independent Living Reviews for Clarendale of Schererville

July 10, 2021

By Janice

We visited the Clarendale of Schererville. It was very, very beautiful, very nice, the apartment was nice. All the stuff that comes with it was more than we expected. They had the exercise room and it's two different kinds of rooms for the exercise, and an activity room, but it has a little bar in it and a pool table. That room was nice for socializing. The young lady that gave us the tour was very nice, very knowledgeable, and was thorough in everything. When we walked in, they greeted us and she was on another tour. So we waited, but they were very nice, offered us lemonade or coffee or something, so that was nice. The staff was very nice. They have like, I guess it was a barista little place right there that they talked about, that was nice. The appearance was clean, very pretty, very appetizing for what I saw. I think one of my daughters had some lemonade or something, so that was fine. They offered transportation within a 12-mile radius, and even if I don't live 12 miles from the place, they could bring her to me and drop her off and pick her up. I thought that was something I hadn't heard of.

Janice, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 08, 2021

By April

We found Clarendale of Schererville for my mother-in-law. She's moving in a few weeks. It was really nice. The director was very, very nice, answered all our questions, and was really thorough. The apartments were really nice and really big. They have exercise classes and crafts. They have a library, a bistro, a salon, a restaurant, and a bar. They made homemade bread that they sent with us, and that was delicious. It was very clean and very well maintained compared to some of the other ones that we've visited.

April, thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that your mother-in-law is having a great experience. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out!

March 06, 2021

By Donna

The staff at Clarendale of Schererville was wonderful, very friendly, and very knowledgeable. The place was big and bright. There were several residents in the dining room area eating, and sitting, and enjoying themselves. But it's not like we sat down and had a meal, but they did give us homemade bread on our way out, which was excellent. They have the full range, they have exercise, physical therapy, they have a movie room, a large gathering room that serves as a social function room, they also have a bar with a piano and a pool table, and they also have an arts and crafts room. They have all of that, and it's a nice place too. Their price is very reasonable, and they probably get more bang for their dollar.

Thanks for your feedback, Donna! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Clarendale of Schererville!

October 09, 2020

By Victor

I visited Clarendale of Schererville twice. It was excellent. I liked the two people who gave me the tour, Prinscilla and Anna. I was interested in the eating and recreational facilities, the schedule of senior acitivities, and parking, because I still drive a car. They pretty much covered the areas I was looking at. They also showed me the available houses for rent. They showed me a beauty salon and a place to get a haircut. It is a first class facility. The rooms as well as the parking area are clean and well maintained.

Memory Care Reviews for Clarendale of Schererville

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: Pending

About Clarendale of Schererville

Clarendale of Schererville is an all-new senior living community offering three lifestyle choices—independent living, assisted living, and memory care—all under one roof in a residential neighborhood south of Chicago in The Village of Schererville. For only a simple monthly fee, this new option for village-style living will provide a pleasing balance of Midwestern values and gracious and comfortable surroundings.

It’s a down-to-earth approach to retirement living—one that makes it easy for you to continue the life you love while giving you dynamic new options. Everything will be geared toward achieving the ideals of a healthy body, inspired mind, and awakened spirit. Residents have access to a trained caregiving staff 24 hours a day ready to provide respectful assistance with the necessities of daily life.

Map of Clarendale of Schererville