Signature HealthCARE of Muncie

Signature HealthCARE of Muncie (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Signature HealthCARE of Muncie

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature HealthCARE of Muncie

February 24, 2015

I was in Muncie Healthcare and Rehabilitation for a while for therapy, got stronger, and came home. My husband stayed there too. It was much cleaner, and the staff was much better than the place where he had been. He was very well cared for there. I ate with them often. It was all good: the staff, the food, and the room. He had a nice roommate, and he was there for a couple of months. I was there for four to five months. I would recommend them to anyone.

December 12, 2014

Signature HealthCare of Muncie was highly recommended, and when we went to check it out, we found it had the things that we were looking for. The staff is very friendly, very helpful, and they are there any time you need them. The room looked clean, and my mother is very happy. They have bible studies, bingo, and crafts.

October 25, 2011

By BW765

This facility was average in my opinion. The inside resembled exactly what you picture when you think of a nursing home. The call lights are constantly buzzing and the phones constantly ringing. The nursing staff is actually present and working rapidly; though I wish their attire were a little more uniform and professional looking. When each assistant and nurse is able to wear whatever they want to work it makes it difficult to tell who is your loved ones nurse and who is their assistant. The kitchen in this home is also lacking. The food resembles the stereo typical hospital food that many would like to avoid (think mystery meat with gravy for lunch with lime jello for dessert). In conclusion, if the level of nursing care is what matters most to you then Muncie Health does an adequate job. If decor and environment is what matters then there are certainly other facilities that are a little more upbeat and pleasant.

Services and Amenities of Signature HealthCARE of Muncie

About Signature HealthCARE of Muncie

Signature HealthCARE of Muncie is a senior living provider in Muncie, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Signature HealthCARE of Muncie for more details on services and rates.

Map of Signature HealthCARE of Muncie