Kokomo Place

Reviews of Kokomo Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Kokomo Place

January 25, 2021

By Margaret

I really liked Kokomo Place. They're kind of under lockdown, but I saw the apartments that were available, and also my puppy would be welcome. I really liked the place, and the lady that was in admissions. I can't really afford what they're asking for an apartment unless my long-term care kicks in, and frankly I don't quite qualify for that yet. It was clean and it smelled good. It had an outdoor area with the apartments around on the first floor. The apartments that I looked at were perfect as far as having my little pet with me. The dining area was small when you spread people six feet apart, the ladies that were residents, a lot of them were visiting in the lobby, and they were all quiet and watching television together. I love to read, and I think I would be happy there, especially in the apartment that faces the atrium, which is outside.

April 08, 2019

By Teresa

Kokomo Place was very clean and it was more home-like. They also have nursing care. The apartment was more of a studio with a dorm-sized refrigerator and microwave. Cleaning and all three meals are included in the price. The staff member was very nice. The facility is built in a square and there's a courtyard in the middle. They have flowers, bushes, and small trees, and a sidewalk that runs from one porch to the other. They're a more secure facility. Nobody can get in unless you're let in, and the door beeps if someone tries to leave. If you have memory care issues, you would have to push on the door and hold it for five or 15 seconds just to get let out.

February 22, 2016

By Jerry120070550

I chose it for myself. Their food is OK, and lunch is a really good meal. I played bingo one time and like their Bible class.

November 14, 2014

By Carolyn101749150

It was on the right side of town and everything just fit. We had two sets of parents in there. One had two rooms, and it was kind of open with bathroom, shower and a kitchen. Then one, which was more of a one big room. I liked the staff. They had been great. It was just a good experience for us. They were wonderful. It was secured. We had been involved there long enough that we had the combination to get into the building, but they had to let us out. There were always things that you had to talk about. If we had a problem, they had always been solved.

Costs for Kokomo Place

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Licenses: Licensed

About Kokomo Place

At Kokomo Place, a pet friendly senior living community, we take pride in offering our residents nurturing care in their daily routines. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Located on West Sycamore Street, resident enjoy the tranquility they want with easy access to local services they desire. We offer our residents the opportunity to remain independent and thrive in mind and body by offering a variety of activities like Evening Puzzle Club, Euchre Games, Cooking Demonstrations and Popcorn & A Movie to keep our residents engaged. Request more information about our assisted living community in Kokomo, Indiana today.

Map of Kokomo Place