St. Charles Health Campus
Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes
Reviews of St. Charles Health Campus
Independent Living Reviews for St. Charles Health Campus
April 03, 2018
I visited this facility
June 10, 2016
I am/was a resident of this facility
Nursing Home Reviews for St. Charles Health Campus
December 05, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
August 09, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Costs for St. Charles Health Campus
Services and Amenities of St. Charles Health Campus
Room and housing options
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 122
- Respite Care
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 002628
About St. Charles Health Campus
The fertile banks of the Patoka River have given rise to a community where families, friendships, and hometown values flourish, making Jasper, Indiana the perfect town for St. Charles Health Campus to call home. Residents of our health campus have regular opportunities to enjoy this vibrant community, whether they meander along Jasper’s beautiful Riverwalk, take a ride on the Jasper Luxury Excursion Train, or visit one of the many parks or local cafes. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with St. Charles Health Campus you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so that you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
Our elegant residential facility offers the best in assisted living services, and our state-of-the-art health center provides residents with skilled nursing/post hospital care. For those seniors who are seeking a supportive community, yet are not ready to move into our campus, our spacious Independent Living Villas provide an independent lifestyle, paired with the peace of mind that comes with freeing yourself from the hassles of home ownership such as yard maintenance. Whatever level of care you choose, our campus is equipped to help you get the most out of life. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us… It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Jasper you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at St. Charles Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.