Independence Village of Greenwood

Reviews of Independence Village of Greenwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Independence Village of Greenwood

September 13, 2016

By Andrew830803

I had seen and liked it. It was pretty impressive and fairly new. It looked clean and big enough. It did not seem chaotic. The dining room was nice. The room that I went up and saw was not fancy, but it was more than good enough. It did not seem as cramped as the other place I visited and had a little courtyard. It was a good location. I saw the buses.

May 25, 2016

By RhondaHa

I toured this community in January for a family member who has since passed away. I was impressed with the interaction between the staff members and the seniors. I was introduced to a few people that lived there and was able to ask them questions and gauge whether they were happy living at this community. All of the staff members that I interacted with were very helpful and kind. I received a letter in the mail after my mother passed away sending condolences. I toured 4 different senior communities in the Greenwood area and the hearth would have been my top choice.

January 29, 2016

By Sandy119483150

It was three stories, and it seemed more institutionalized. However, it was very nice, and very pretty. The rooms were very nice, and very clean; but for my mom I did not want something that had more than one level. It just wasn’t something that would appeal to us, and we didn’t really feel warm inside after our interview with the director or the coordinator for interviewing the residents.

January 23, 2016

By Thecla1

Our visit was very good so we ended up putting my mom there. We like it very much. The room was really nice, big, spacious, carpeted, and they are fixed nicely. The food looks good and my mom never complained about the food. So far, my mom is adjusting okay and seemed happy with it.

July 13, 2015

My brother-in-law is here. The staff is good. One thing about them is that their rooms are bigger than some of the other places. They have a nice dining room. I would recommend this place.

June 04, 2015

By Caring107202350

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The visit was very informative, and I enjoyed seeing the rooms. I really like this place.

February 12, 2015

By Jennifer100555450

It is also very nice. We just moved my mother-in-law there. It is also kind of new, and it is pretty. Though not as pretty as the one that my mom is in, but it is close. It is nice and clean. They have good activities for seniors who are participating, and the apartment is very functional and large. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

July 31, 2014

By Caring91102050

This is the best one I visited. When we are ready, that’s where we will go. It’s great. The staff was fantastic. The marketing person is good; she follows up with me all the time. Their rooms were great. It seemed very friendly with their exercise program and their social programs; seemed to be what we needed when we’re ready.

September 16, 2011

By LINZ

This facility has been the home of my father for the past two years. The level of customer service and care that all employees there provide is a step above the rest. I would recommend this facility to all that are looking for a new home for their loved one.

August 31, 2011

By johnvw72

This is a very clean and comfortable facility. The rooms are nice and spacious. They have lots of activities for the residents. The food is good as well. The staff seem friendly and polite.

Independent Living Reviews for Independence Village of Greenwood

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Licensed Residential Care Facility
  • State Licenses: 18-005722-1

About Independence Village of Greenwood

StoryPoint at Stones Crossing has been designed with your comfort and satisfaction in mind. Our outstanding amenities and helpful services will make your life carefree and relaxed. We offer an elegant but affordable lifestyle for seniors who value their independence but want the security of knowing that help is there when needed.

We strongly believe in providing residents and their families with an individualized and fulfilling senior living experience. Our staff is specially trained to respond to the unique needs of our residents while continually striving to maintain their dignity through independence. Our commitment to residents' quality of life is evident in our programs — Live More, Care Connect, Think More, Mosher-Gardens Method and Dining Healthy—all of which are designed to make life fuller and richer for our residents.

Our community offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Spacious floor plan options and premium locations make it easy for you to choose an apartment home that suits your needs. Residents enjoy restaurant dining, extensive recreational programs, stimulating social activities, excellent transportation, housekeeping services, 24/7 on-site nursing, fitness programs, and much more!

Our residents “age in place” at The Hearth. While many communities require residents to move to a different building or hall as their needs progress, we can offer them additional care in their current apartment without requiring them to move.

Map of Independence Village of Greenwood