Greenwood Health & Living Community

Reviews of Greenwood Health & Living Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenwood Health & Living Community

October 03, 2014

By Lesa B

Both my parents passed away at this nursing home (Greenwood Health & Living); my mom in 2007, my dad in 2014. We were very pleased w/ the care given to my mom but were sorely disappointed (7 years later) in the care of my Dad. My sibling & I each visited my Dad every day. We felt we had to "put out fires" daily, having to track down employees for basic care. Some of the nursing staff need to retire or resign. The young Dir. of Nursing was our "go-to" person - she was kind, hardworking, and seemed concerned. We are getting ready to make a payment of $2,940.00 for 11 days of room & board and feel reluctant to send it for 11 days of disappointment, stress, and lack of care. We cannot give GH&L a high or average rating.

Photos of Greenwood Health & Living Community

About Greenwood Health & Living Community

Greenwood Health & Living Community is a senior living provider in Greenwood, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Greenwood Health & Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greenwood Health & Living Community