Greenwood Health & Living Community

Reviews of Greenwood Health & Living Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenwood Health & Living Community

October 03, 2014

By Lesa B

Both my parents passed away at this nursing home (Greenwood Health & Living); my mom in 2007, my dad in 2014. We were very pleased w/ the care given to my mom but were sorely disappointed (7 years later) in the care of my Dad. My sibling & I each visited my Dad every day. We felt we had to "put out fires" daily, having to track down employees for basic care. Some of the nursing staff need to retire or resign. The young Dir. of Nursing was our "go-to" person - she was kind, hardworking, and seemed concerned. We are getting ready to make a payment of $2,940.00 for 11 days of room & board and feel reluctant to send it for 11 days of disappointment, stress, and lack of care. We cannot give GH&L a high or average rating.

Photos of Greenwood Health & Living Community

Services and Amenities of Greenwood Health & Living Community

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Greenwood Health & Living Community

Family first. That's our philosophy at Greenwood Health & Living Community, a member of the CarDon family of senior living communities. Serving Indiana since 1977, CarDon bridges the gap between home and innovative care for those you love most because we believe family comes first.

Greenwood Health & Living Community offers a more comprehensive solution to in-home care:

• Rehabilitation