Golden Livingcenter - Brandywine

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Brandywine

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - Brandywine

July 08, 2019

By turkeyleg

Admin always nice and professional, when u can find them. They seem to be in meetings all the time. Corporate should understand that the resident and the family ate more important. Especially since this is a for PROFIT. The food is institutional fare. YUK, but u can bring in food. The rooms are extremely small for 2 people and 1 tiny bathroom. Cleanliness is not a word to which I would use. The follow up here is non existent. They are suppose to notify u if resident is sick, has fallen, needs labs,etc Poor, poor, to non existent! If they are handing ur loved ones laundry, keep an inventory. Clothes disappear. And they can't tell u why. Or what they are willing to do to remedy the situation. I cannot in good faith say anything positive about this place. PLEASE BEWARE!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

February 20, 2019

By Norma G.

Dee, Kodi and everyone at Brandywine are wonderful and caring people. They have helped and provided guidance to me in helping admit a family member that transferred from another state, but when we had an unfortunate accident with my mother in law, they stepped up to help again and made the admission, rehab and care an easy transition. What an incredible group of people and a great facility in our community!

September 26, 2012

By icsjoshj

The staff seem very nice and the place seems safe. However, there is the air of sadness in the place that is typical of nursing homes.

August 13, 2012

By SuzanneR

Excellent, compassionate and upbeat care for all levels of nursing home needs, but especially the ALZ unit, which is run by Luann O. And, may I add: CLEAN. While no place is perfect, I have had relatives in at least a half dozen nursing facilities, and this is, by far, the best. It is homey, not fancy -- but I think this makes a friendlier and more comfortable environment. My husband's mother has been in this facility for well over a year now, so I think we have had a solid period of time to evaluate them. They care about the patients, as well as their families.

Services and Amenities of Golden Livingcenter - Brandywine

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Golden Livingcenter - Brandywine

Golden Livingcenter - Brandywine is a senior living provider in Greenfield, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Brandywine for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Brandywine