Clark-Lindsey Village

Reviews of Clark-Lindsey Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Clark-Lindsey Village

May 24, 2016

By Tammy214363

I’ve heard good things about Clark Lindsey, but I was not impressed at all with them. I didn’t feel like the person that was doing the tour liked her job or wanted me there. It made a bad impression. I wasn’t very impressed. I felt like they didn't care whether or not my mom was there. She didn’t ask me any questions about my current situation; she just gave me a little tour. I waited a super long time for the appointment. I sat there forever to meet with her, but she didn’t even apologize. The room seemed clean and big.

July 23, 2012

By MarcyL04

Out of the facility I checked out so far: Clark Lindsey has been the most upbeat and pleasant.Everyone I met, residents and staff alike seem pretty happy and content. The grounds outside were bright, cheery and well maintained and much larger than I had expected.They have very nice apartments, very clean and spacious. The dining area was really nice and not at all what I expected. I was expecting regular looking hospital food but it actually looked very appetizing.I do not believe I came across one staff member that did not at least smile at me in passing. The hair stylist stands out to me the most. She was speaking to one of the elderly residents and it seemed as though the elderly resident was upset and confused about something, she kept repeating herself and the hair stylist was so patient and empathetic with the elderly lady. I plan to check out a couple more facilities in the week or so, but I really think I would be hard pressed to find a place I like better than Clark Lindsey.

July 13, 2012

By spike121887

My experience with the Clark-Lindsey homes is great! I hate nursing homes, but however the staff here is very sweet and understanding. My grandmother has no idea how to function on a daily basis anymore for the most part and the staff here make it easy for her to get around and remember the small things that she should still try to remember. They take great care of her when me or my mother can't be around. I would rate this one of the best I have been to from my experience.

July 28, 2011

By jh0616

Clark Lindsay Village in Urbana, IL is a very lovely retirement community. The facility offers various options for living arrangments ranging from total independent living in apartments to convalescence/ nursing care in a separate part of the complex. The food is delicious and they employ a wonderful professional chef; the lawn and grounds are gorgeous with many seasonal flowers planted. There is a hair salon, and even a small general store for the residents. It is located in a safe community and adjacent to a park. Many residents are retired professionals from the local university, who are vibrant, interesting and active. The ONLY drawback to this facility is that it is rather expensive.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (4) See fewer reviews

About Clark-Lindsey Village

Clark-Lindsey Village is a senior living provider in Urbana, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Clark-Lindsey Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clark-Lindsey Village