Clark-Lindsey Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Clark-Lindsey Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Clark-Lindsey Village

July 13, 2012

By spike121887

My experience with the Clark-Lindsey homes is great! I hate nursing homes, but however the staff here is very sweet and understanding. My grandmother has no idea how to function on a daily basis anymore for the most part and the staff here make it easy for her to get around and remember the small things that she should still try to remember. They take great care of her when me or my mother can't be around. I would rate this one of the best I have been to from my experience.

July 28, 2011

By jh0616

Clark Lindsay Village in Urbana, IL is a very lovely retirement community. The facility offers various options for living arrangments ranging from total independent living in apartments to convalescence/ nursing care in a separate part of the complex. The food is delicious and they employ a wonderful professional chef; the lawn and grounds are gorgeous with many seasonal flowers planted. There is a hair salon, and even a small general store for the residents. It is located in a safe community and adjacent to a park. Many residents are retired professionals from the local university, who are vibrant, interesting and active. The ONLY drawback to this facility is that it is rather expensive.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Clark-Lindsey Village

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Clark-Lindsey Village

Clark-Lindsey Village is a senior living provider in Urbana, Illinois that offers residents Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Clark-Lindsey Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clark-Lindsey Village