Heritage At The Colonnade O Fallon, IL

Reviews of Heritage At The Colonnade

Memory Care Reviews for Heritage At The Colonnade

December 30, 2015

By Visitor42

I liked the exercise room at the Colonnades. It really felt like I was going to a fitness center, and one of the classes was provided by the person in charge of the exercises. I didn’t like that you could go to the dining room whenever you wanted to; I was more interested in regular, scheduled meals. It was like going to a restaurant with waiters waiting on you.

August 21, 2015

By Caring31190850

My mom is at Heritage at the Colonnade. It is maybe five blocks from my home. The facility is beautiful. It looks like a five-star hotel. All the rooms there are private. My mom is in a private room. It is a nice room. The quality of the construction is beautiful with crown moulding and a picture window. There are just beautiful details everywhere. They have a chef who used to own a restaurant a few towns away that was known for its food, so the food is very good too. They have activities all day long for memory care. They start with morning stretch, and then they have music therapy. Yesterday afternoon, my mom was in art therapy with this small group. They have simultaneous activities divided by ability levels of the memory care residents. So there is constant activity from after breakfast until dinner. I absolutely would recommend this community. The beauty of the place when I first went in would probably be the thing that got me the most. It is just so pretty. It is a lovely atmosphere to be in. Other than that, the staff is very attentive, and they are just really great people; the nursing staff is wonderful as well.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Heritage At The Colonnade

Photos of Heritage At The Colonnade

Services and Amenities of Heritage At The Colonnade

• Get Costs

About Heritage At The Colonnade

The Colonnade Senior Living offers even more for area seniors who desire an affordable, independent lifestyle with the assurance of a continuum of care, including Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care services. Friendly faces, activity-filled days and delicious home cooked meals will all be part of your comfortable lifestyle.

All apartments include:
    • Private Bathrooms
    • Full Kitchen or Kitchenette
    • Individual Central Air/Heat
    • All utilities (personal telephone and cable TV is included)
    • Three full meals daily including:
      • Choices at every meal
      • 24-hour beverage bar
      • Restaurant Style Service
    • Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy
    • Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry
    • Full-time Activities Team
    • Scheduled Transportation
    • Shopping, restaurant and special interest outings
    • Pets under 25 lbs welcome