St. Anthony of Lansing

Reviews of St. Anthony of Lansing

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Anthony of Lansing

November 08, 2013

By Fran11

We will be moving my mom to St. Anthony on the 26th. The number one reason why it is my choice is that originally we are from Illinois and it is just twenty minutes from our house. I like it that when she runs out of money, medicate will pay her assisted living. St. Anthony is a brand new facility and has been open for only about six week. It is beautiful. The staff is outstanding. They have a bus that takes them once a week to stores. They have a doctor there in the premises and twenty-four hour nurses. They will manage her medications. They have social activities. They have a room with huge television where folks can watch the games together. Though mom is not yet living there, everyone is very cooperative, very helpful and very profession in having the paper works accomplished especially in moving her from one state to another.

Services and Amenities of St. Anthony of Lansing

About St. Anthony of Lansing

St. Anthony of Lansing is a senior living provider in Lansing, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact St. Anthony of Lansing for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Anthony of Lansing