St. Anthony of Lansing

Reviews of St. Anthony of Lansing

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Anthony of Lansing

November 26, 2014

By Deborah46

St. Anthony of Lansing is for 65 and older, so anyone under 65 cannot apply. It is a newer facility and also has apartment living, which is a one-bedroom. I really liked this facility, and if my sister-in-law was 65, I would apply there as well. It was beautiful, the food was good, and the apartments were easy. It looked like they had plenty of activities during the day, and the staff was very pleasant. I thought that it was a comfortable place. What I liked was when you walk in, there were places for you to sit and visit with family and friends, it had a nice atrium, it was quiet, and it had a nice dining room. The other thing that was good too about this particular one was that it accepted Medicaid.

November 08, 2013

By Fran11

We will be moving my mom to St. Anthony on the 26th. The number one reason why it is my choice is that originally we are from Illinois and it is just twenty minutes from our house. I like it that when she runs out of money, medicate will pay her assisted living. St. Anthony is a brand new facility and has been open for only about six week. It is beautiful. The staff is outstanding. They have a bus that takes them once a week to stores. They have a doctor there in the premises and twenty-four hour nurses. They will manage her medications. They have social activities. They have a room with huge television where folks can watch the games together. Though mom is not yet living there, everyone is very cooperative, very helpful and very profession in having the paper works accomplished especially in moving her from one state to another.

About St. Anthony of Lansing

St. Anthony of Lansing is a senior living provider in Lansing, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact St. Anthony of Lansing for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Anthony of Lansing