Copper Springs Senior Living

Reviews of Copper Springs Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Copper Springs Senior Living

October 17, 2013

By Lynda8

I visited Diamond View and though the lady who took me for a tour was nice, I didn't like it. I thought it was noisy and they had a dog wondering around which I thought was not good. The rooms were small. The people were sharing bathrooms.

October 28, 2012

By concerned17

I was not impressed by their RN constantly changing my mother's medications and not administering them to her and other residents as the doctor had prescribed them. I know facilities are allowed a 1 hour window to both sides of when a doctor prescribes the time it needs to be taken but when you only serve breakfast during certain hours and the doctor says the medicine must be administered to the patient 30 minutes before meals and they don't get you the medications until a half hour to an hour after they stop serving breakfast is ridiculous. This facility is way to large for the amount of staff they have to resident ratio. When I witnessed a resident that was not ambulatory and asked staff to wheel her back to her room they told her no that it was almost time for lunch anyway and that she would have to stay put. They even said they were too busy. My heart breaks for anyone that truly needs help and is put here.

Costs for Copper Springs Senior Living

Photos of Copper Springs Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Copper Springs Senior Living

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• Get Costs

About Copper Springs Senior Living

Copper Springs is an Assisted Living & Memory Care community that provides exceptional person-centered holistic care to residents. Whether your loved one is a senior dealing with a memory impairment diagnosis or just needs help with activities of daily living and access to some care, our team can help.

Located in the heart of Ada County, our humble community is warm and relaxing, just like the surrounding farmland. Our hands-on care team includes professional housekeepers and nurses who look after residents.

We understand needing assistance with ADLs or specialized Memory Care is trying for a family and their loved ones. That's why we maintain a trusting, safe, and exciting environment where your loved one can thrive. A key part of ensuring your loved one continues to thrive is our SPARK program. This award-winning program inspired by Montessori-methods makes all the difference in our residents' lives.

• Regular Housekeeping
    • Three Meals Per Day
    • Restaurant-Quality Dining
    • Multiple Options Every Meal
    • Snacks Always Available

Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We're 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of Copper Springs Senior Living