Arbor Village at Hillcrest

Reviews of Arbor Village at Hillcrest

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Village at Hillcrest

March 27, 2017

By Shelli582632

The lady that showed me the tour at Hillcrest was very, very nice. She is very helpful as well. The place was a little older than where my dad is now. It's nice, but the only thing that was bad for us was the location. There was no much of a scenery. I did not see any activities when I was there, maybe because it was close to lunchtime.

March 25, 2017

By lcm1944

While I was visiting my aunt for dinner, it took 40 minutes after we sat at a table to have our order taken. By the time our food came, it was cold and they were out of the advertised dessert and we were offered an old lemon pie that was chewy and rubbery. Using the public bathroom was a joke, there were no paper towels or any way to dry my hands. A man leaning on the med cart by the dining room just watched us in the dining room looking like he didn't want to be there. A resident had to try for 15 minutes to get his attention. I felt bad watching because it looked like they really needed his help and he didn't seem to care. I'm looking else where for a place to move her. I do not trust this place. They do not seem to care... at least this man doesn't and the dining staff doesn't pay attention.

We are very sorry this took place when you were visiting your Aunt. We have already addressed these issues and we hope this will never happen again. We would like to talk to you before you decide to move your Aunt from our community. Please feel free to stop by the Executive Director's office the next time you are here at Hillcrest to discuss these issues and any other issues you may have experienced.

March 10, 2017

By T2008

One of the best communities in Boise. We love Hillcrest and the staff. Apartments are huge and even include a kitchenette and a patio. Wonderful walking paths, activities, food and cares.

Our Hillcrest Community is a Family! We love our large apartments too. Thank you

March 09, 2017

By Amanda2017

I toured this community this week and the sales staff was excellent. She had a lot of information and was very professional. We will be hopefully our mother into Hillcrest this summer. Hillcrest is a beautiful community.

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to having your mom here!

February 24, 2017

By mimi2017

Hillcrest is a beautiful community with great staff. Residents are treated with dignity and respect. The food is amazing and the size of the apartments are amazing.

September 18, 2016

By Scott057507

I’m completely satisfied with Hillcrest. The director -- Becky -- was of great assistance in getting him admitted into the facility. He seems to be adjusting fine. The staff is assisting in his adjustments; I don’t have any concerns at this time.

September 01, 2016

By Melbalove

My grandma goes to Hillcrest to play bridge with a few of the ladies that lived there. They are always so accommodating to the bridge group needs like 2 tables, 4 decks of card, and a private large room. The great and very friendly staff always greets the ladies at the door to escort them to the right room so they aren't wondering around lost. The staff also provides lunch and fresh coffee, tea, water and even some afternoon snacks. Grandma is always tired when she gets home from playing cards and she says its because they just sit there and laugh the whole time. One of the times she was due to go play cards, her transport had called and cancelled due to a family emergency. When I called to tell them that she wasn't going to be there, they offered to send their facility van to pick my grandma up at our house and then bring her back when they finished. I was so shocked that they offered. It really made me feel like my grandma was not just another visitor.

February 09, 2015

By Sharon93900550

I really liked Hillcrest because the minute you walked in, they were right there talking to you. They'd ask you if you wanted anything to drink, and when they come to walk you around, they were really friendly. It had everything you could think of. It was smaller, but you could still feel the warmth in there. The rooms were big; they had the biggest rooms because they used to be independent living, and they changed it to assisted, so they just left the rooms the way they were.

March 26, 2014

I was very impressed with Hillcrest. I don't know if he was called the sales manager or what his title was, but he toured us through the facility, and he was very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. I was very impressed. The nursing staff is excellent, too. The rooms are small. They did have a menu, and you order from it, which was certainly a nice touch, rather than just having food brought to you. They try to cater to your needs. For instance, they make the liquid oxygen possible for residents to utilize. They were very friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable.

Independent Living Reviews for Arbor Village at Hillcrest

Costs for Arbor Village at Hillcrest

Photos of Arbor Village at Hillcrest

Services and Amenities of Arbor Village at Hillcrest

• Licenses: RALF
  • State Licenses: RC-1207

About Arbor Village at Hillcrest

Arbor Village at Hillcrest was built in 1984 and was one of the first Retirement communities built in the Treasure Valley. It has 92,000 sq. ft. of house and sits on almost 6 acres of beautiful walking paths and a great courtyard. We have 115 apartments that range from Studio's, One Bedrooms and Two bedrooms. The first floor offers patios and the second floor offers Balconies.

Integral Senior Living which is our Management company created Two great programs that no other offers. One is Elevate an enhanced Culinary experience. By Creating meaningful connections through cuisine, Elevate transforms the dining experience into a culinary celebration that inspires the engagement of our residents, families and friends. Vibrant Life Program...Vibrant Life is a cutting edge activities program with an innovative approach designed for enhancing and enriching residents' lives across seven core components for well-rounded and meaningful experiences. These core components provide the balanced and diversity across the Vibrant Life Program, whichis embraced through several signature programs.

Map of Arbor Village at Hillcrest