Turtle & Crane Assisted Living

Reviews of Turtle & Crane Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Turtle & Crane Assisted Living

October 29, 2012

By Jbsmith

My mom was in a larger place in town but a friend of mine recommended turtle and Crane. This was the best move we could have made. The staff is always so sweet and caring and the building is beautiful. I recommend the place to everyone.

October 23, 2012

By Kurt123

Caring Staff and quality care. We love Turtle and Crane. Best facility in town

May 30, 2012

By Tempest

While I don't have any experience with other facilities, I would certainly not recommend it. While I was visiting my Grandmother at the facility I was deeply displeased with what I saw. Not only was the staff unfriendly and unprofessional, the level of care provided was disheartening. My experience began at lunch time. The food was ill-prepared and slightly cold. There were no staff members present to assist the residents during meal time, which was a cause for concern because many of the residents had difficulty feeding themselves. Not only that, but they did not even care that the food was poorly prepared. When we went back to her room, there was little in the way of personal comfort for her there. The only assistance devices were in the restroom, which my Grandmother could not use by herself. When it was time to say goodbye, the facility staff placed my Grandmother in a walking chair and proceeded to tip her over! She fell on the concrete and began to bleed (something the staff did not seem very concerned with). I am extremely displeased with the level of care shown by the staff and surprised that the amenities are so lacking given the amount the facility is paid to care for my Grandmother. I would certainly not recommend this facility to anyone seeking an assisted living facility in the Idaho Falls area.

About Turtle & Crane Assisted Living

Turtle & Crane Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Idaho Falls, Idaho that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Turtle & Crane Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Turtle & Crane Assisted Living