Lincoln Court Idaho Falls, ID

Lincoln Court (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Lincoln Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Lincoln Court

By Glenna B

The staff is very friendly and caring and know all of the residents by name. Many of them are ready with a hug and/or a smile. It seems the staff really enjoys working there with the residents and they take really good care of my mom.

By Dave N.

My Mother and Father-in-law stayed here while living, My aunt is staying there now. All have been happy and comfortable in their apartments. The food and service are not just good, they are excellent. The staff and residents are friendly, attentive, and caring. For example, I was peeking into the dining area to see if my aunt was there or in her apartment, A young server saw me and volunteered, "If you are looking for Adele, she just finished and left for her room". Recognition and awareness, combined with a desire to help, are typical of the staff. This is like an extended family home, not an "institution".

By Leo Larsen

Lincoln Court is the Best Retirement Community in Idaho Falls. I am never lonely and have so many new & wonderful friends. The personnel, the food, & the assistance is all first class!

June 08, 2017

By Irv's daughter

We have been very impressed with the care and cheerful attitude of the staff. The facility is very clean and smells good. We know that he is getting good care and he considers this his home now. The food is excellent and they have a wide range of activities to interest the residents. Great place!

December 05, 2016

By Laurie126744

We really liked Lincoln Court. The staff was very kind and very helpful. The residents looked happy. The place was clean. They have lots of things to offer. They showed us the schedules for going out on the town and going on rides. They seemed to have lots of things for the seniors to do to keep them busy and active. The rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable-looking with refrigerators, and you could bring in a microwave oven if you want to.

July 29, 2016

By Anonymous420035

Mother well taken care of, great staff.

July 29, 2016

By Reggie886778

Always willing to solve problem if one arises. Dad has trays delivered to room and this needs more work orders wrong and slow on delivery. Good if I call front desk for them to check on Dad. Lots of activities always clean and friendly.

June 30, 2015

By Cindy110338150

I visited Lincoln Court. It was cozy and clean. The staff was very helpful. I thought the rooms were really nice. Their menu was really good. They can have breakfast all day, and they had choices. They had multiple activities, and they also take residents to places.

August 26, 2014

By Lovely Lady 0000321

Lincoln Court is good for my father. He’s getting proper nourishment and the healthcare he needs. He knew some people there and he felt comfortable there. It was a little more in line with what he was used to. He has a studio. It has a kitchenette and it’s nice. It’s well kept. I liked the nursing care and I think it’s a very warm family place. He has diabetes and where he’s at, it’s more controlled.

January 23, 2014

By Judy62981750

My father-in-law was in Lincoln Court before he died. I think they were wonderful. I liked the activities that they have. One of the only things that he still liked to do was go on drives and so they would have a field trip every week, which was good. They had family get together during holidays, so that you could invite your family to come and have dinner like when we went to the Fourth of July celebration up there. The staff was really super friendly and very personable. He had a studio apartment, so it was basically a living room, which also doubles as a sleeping area with a kitchenette. All the rooms that we saw had a nice big outside window. They had a nice welcome basket, the newer type TVs, and they had appropriate things in it. They had locked areas for the medicines inside the room and a nurse would come out and get the medicine, which was good. The food was wonderful. It was run like a restaurant. They had specials and you could order anything special off a menu. The people at the restaurant were really, really nice. It seemed like everybody knew everybody. They just were really super friendly. I liked best the people that worked there and the way that they run their programs. They always had people coming in and out, and doing things and family activities that even if it's not your own family, I thought it was good to be around with those other people.

Costs for Lincoln Court

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Idaho Residential Care Facility License

About Lincoln Court

Our philosophy of service at Lincoln Court Retirement Community is that Independent and Assisted Living encourages an active and free senior lifestyle that supports residents' privacy and dignity. Our senior apartments are considered the largest and most spacious in Idaho Falls. Lincoln Court provides Independent Living, Assisted Living, Respite and Adult Day Care services. Our community environment is rich in daily activities, with all day restaurant-style dining, graciously appointed interiors and apartment styles. Our senior housing and Assisted Living services provides senior living with resort-style amenities in the heart of Idaho, serving Idaho Falls, Ammon, Shelley, Blackfoot, Rigby, and surrounding communities. Come see for yourself.

Map of Lincoln Court