Joyful Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Joyful Living

June 24, 2016

By Patricia L060771

I interviewed this provider

My husband and I have known about Kosta and the owner Mr. Bernaski for a couple of years. This company took care of my husband's in laws. We are now repeat clients in that our 88-year old mother is in Kosta at Smyrna and we are thrilled with their care. Mr. Bernaski and his caregivers are very professional, loving and kind. We are blessed to have our mother in such a fine home.

June 21, 2016

By Mary Jane B367554

My mother had lived in Florida and I had been trying to bring her to GA. It was very emotional. However when I was introduced to Kosta, I instantly felt better. Their back porch that faced the garden made me start crying because it reminded me of what my mother had. This is a place where the CNA's, who are amazing cooks, Chris the amazing owner and family members have made this experience for mom, wonderful. The love and care is of abundance and has brought us all peace.

June 17, 2016

By P. Koon824100

My mother is 94 years old who lived at Kosta. I was referred to Chris and the Kosta house after frantically trying to find the best option for my mother. The care provided was excellent and I mean all the staff were friendly. I and my mother are grateful for their compassion and excellent care.

June 17, 2016

By Raeann C467151

The decision to place a loved one to be cared for is often difficult. We met Chris and toured his facility at Kosta. We were rushed to have a place for my mother-in-law from the rehab center. As soon as we met Chris and his staff, we instantly felt like family with having a sense of security. Here we are 4 months later and we're still impressed with how the interaction and level of care is given by the CNA's. We've been very blessed to have met Chris!

Costs for Joyful Living

Photos of Joyful Living

Services and Amenities of Joyful Living

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: PCH008497

• Get Costs

About Joyful Living

Kosta at Smyrna is committed to providing individualized service to meet the needs of your loved one while ensuring the quality of life you have come to expect. To honor our commitment to you, we offer a wide range of features that go beyond our standard amenities package. This is what makes us unique in the Cobb County area. Personalized care and supportive surroundings help create the ideal setting for seniors. Your loved one will also experience an enriching and appealing lifestyle.

Map of Joyful Living