Benton House of Newnan

Benton House of Newnan (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Benton House of Newnan

Assisted Living Reviews for Benton House of Newnan

December 30, 2013

Brenton House of Newnan just newly opened and the facility is very nice. The lady took us on a tour and showed us the different rooms and they were very nice. The facility was beautifully kept. The grounds were nicely kept with the grass and the flowers. The rooms were all beautifully decorated. It was very clean when we walked through it. There wasn’t any smell. The staff were great and they were able to answer our questions.

July 14, 2013

I also checked Benton House of Newnan for my father. It was a wonderful place, though it was kind of pricey. I told them that my dad is a very outdoorish kind of guy and they showed me a path around the lake. They also have a gazebo and a barbecue area outside. They have more outdoor areas for your loved ones to go walk around. There are rocking chairs on the porch which give you a homey feel to it. The apartments were very clean and a little bit bigger. They were kind of more independent. Their rooms were very spacious with all good safety precautions. Also their dining room was very clean. The staff that they have there was very helpful attending to all my needs during the visit.

Services and Amenities of Benton House of Newnan

• Companion Suites: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Benton House of Newnan

Benton House of Newnan is a senior living provider in Newnan, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living, Adult Day Care, and Memory Care. Contact Benton House of Newnan for more details on services and rates.

Map of Benton House of Newnan