Kimberly Personal Care Home

Reviews of Kimberly Personal Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Kimberly Personal Care Home

April 08, 2016

By savbsheckton

My grandfather has been a resident at Kimberly going on two years. He loves all of the attention for the caregivers and the good food. The community is very clean and he enjoys sitting in the flower garden. My family and I would recommend this community to anyone looking in this area.

January 31, 2016

By Cyndy1

I went into Kimberly Personal Care Home. I didn’t have an appointment; I just wanted to get information. However, it is too far out in the middle of nowhere. My mom was not interested with it. The staff looked nice, but she was just really busy at that time.

August 28, 2013

By Sharon28

Kimberly is an outstanding facility. It is very well kept, very clean and very nice. I like the grounds there. I also like the staff and how caring they are. I like the stability of the workers there. Most of them have been there for quite a while.

Questions about Kimberly Personal Care Home

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Kimberly Personal Care Home. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The residents at Kimberly range from 70-100 years old. Our residents enjoy playing bingo each day.

What programs or activities does Kimberly Personal Care Home offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Residents are encouraged to come to daily devotions, bingo , exercise programs, and other planned activities throughout the day. Local churches visit each Saturday and Sunday for onsite worship.

What makes the chef or dining program at Kimberly Personal Care Home exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

All of our meals at Kimberly are homemade. Residents are served country style meals. Breakfast is made as order per resident.

What safety features or security measures does Kimberly Personal Care Home offer to assisted living residents?

Each resident's private bathroom is equipped with call buttons that notify our staff that the resident needs assistance.

How does Kimberly Personal Care Home keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Family members and responsible parties are informed of any changes immediately.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Kimberly Personal Care Home during daytime and nighttime hours?

Three caregivers are onsite during each shift. 3 care staff to 34 residents.

If Kimberly Personal Care Home accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Unfortunately, pets are only welcomed as visitors at this time.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

All staff members are CPR, First Aid, and Fire Safety trained and certified. Monthly continuing education lessons are given with a quiz following the lesson. Staff members are trained one-on-one with each residents personalized needs.

What safety features or security measures does Kimberly Personal Care Home provide to protect residents who wander?

Residents who wander are protected by our Wanderguard system.

Costs for Kimberly Personal Care Home

Photos of Kimberly Personal Care Home

Services and Amenities of Kimberly Personal Care Home

• Fee Structure Extra: Extra Fee For Incontience Care

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Help Families Understand Va Benefits.

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: All Religions

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10 1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: PCH002285

About Kimberly Personal Care Home

Kimberly's is committed to creating a community of comfort and personalized care with dignity and respect. Our satisfaction is gained from earning residents and families trust and friendship.

We are a small family community, we give personalized care to each individual resident.

Map of Kimberly Personal Care Home