Windermere Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Windermere Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Windermere Health and Rehabilitation Center

September 28, 2011

By primetimeseries

I visited this facility, this past year of 2011, shortly after my uncle got sick and needed skilled nursing care, around the clock. I was not happy with the facility, as the entire facility and the rooms were not clean, and kept up to where a family would expect. There were complaints from other family members, who had loved ones there, regarding the poor services of the facility. I can remember my uncle needing assistance, and the staff taking almost two hours to help. Also, the food appeared to not be stored properly, and was cold, by the time it got to my family member. As I exited the facility, I could see the staff sitting around talking, instead of attending to the patients, and some were even unkind in their treatment of the patients and even yelling at some of them, saying that they would get there when they could. There were patients walking up and down the hall seeking assistance, which they were not getting from staff. My uncle as well did not like the facility, and was soon removed.

Services and Amenities of Windermere Health and Rehabilitation Center