Regents Park of Winter Park

Reviews of Regents Park of Winter Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Regents Park of Winter Park

May 30, 2017

By evelyn687218

They have a lot of good people at Regents Park, but I think it is too big. They have a lot of CNAs who are very nice, but sometimes they don't interact much with the patients, so they don’t know too much about the patients. The rehabilitation was very good. My mother was there for three weeks. They have a big room where they do lunch and activities. My mother was sleepy all the time. The place was very clean, and the food was good.

January 03, 2017

By Barbara670440

Regents Park Health Care was beautiful. The staff was wonderful. I was invited for dinner, and the food was wonderful. They offer three meals a day for their clients. The rooms were beautiful, big, and roomy. The grounds were wonderful and very clean.

February 25, 2015

The Regents of Winter Park was my home away from home. I was there a very long time; I made it my home. It was beautiful there. I am home now, but I have some of the caregivers that I had there, the CNA's. They come to my home to visit. It was very good living there. The therapy was wonderful, and the food was good -- everything was so good. The staff was excellent.

Services and Amenities of Regents Park of Winter Park

About Regents Park of Winter Park

Regents Park of Winter Park is a senior living provider in Winter Park, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regents Park of Winter Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regents Park of Winter Park