Regents Park of Winter Park

Reviews of Regents Park of Winter Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Regents Park of Winter Park

June 04, 2017

By notahappycamper--2

Do not take your loved one here. They barely spend time with anyone and ignore you when you ask for something. Roaches in room for a week and they don't clean up. The room is either too cold or too warm and at night they refuse to make room warm resulting in a shivering loved one all night. They don't even ask you if you want to take a shower so you wait a week because they only shower certain days of the week. All employees look depressed and don't care who walks into the place even when they say see nurse before going into room. When you tell them your loved one is diabetic and want to know what food they give out they laugh and it won't hurt anyone. Wow really?? So when your loved ones blood sugar skyrockets because they give your sugary foods they don't seam to care. When they test your blood sugar level at 530am and it's really low and they say make sure you eat all your breakfast which is not served until 830am. If it's low why not take care of it asap?? It is not right or fair that we spend a lot of money in a place that leaves our loved ones behind without proper care. They appear to have a lot of staff but most of them are doing nothing but standing around. When you push the button for help they take forever to come to your room. So when you have really low blood sugar they won't help you awhile so bring a backup to help yourself. Same goes if you need to go to bathroom asap as they take forever to come to your room and help you. This place has the worst processes of any company. No one tells you anything when you get there about how things work. They make you figure it out and there attitudes are aweful. Don't bring your loved one here as they will be depressed, uncomfortable, and not getting the right treatment they pay for.

May 30, 2017

By evelyn687218

They have a lot of good people at Regents Park, but I think it is too big. They have a lot of CNAs who are very nice, but sometimes they don't interact much with the patients, so they don’t know too much about the patients. The rehabilitation was very good. My mother was there for three weeks. They have a big room where they do lunch and activities. My mother was sleepy all the time. The place was very clean, and the food was good.

January 03, 2017

By Barbara670440

Regents Park Health Care was beautiful. The staff was wonderful. I was invited for dinner, and the food was wonderful. They offer three meals a day for their clients. The rooms were beautiful, big, and roomy. The grounds were wonderful and very clean.

February 25, 2015

The Regents of Winter Park was my home away from home. I was there a very long time; I made it my home. It was beautiful there. I am home now, but I have some of the caregivers that I had there, the CNA's. They come to my home to visit. It was very good living there. The therapy was wonderful, and the food was good -- everything was so good. The staff was excellent.

Services and Amenities of Regents Park of Winter Park

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Regents Park of Winter Park

Regents Park of Winter Park is a senior living provider in Winter Park, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regents Park of Winter Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regents Park of Winter Park