Wood Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Wood Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wood Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

May 18, 2015

By NealH

I find the staff to be friendly, caring, and mostly attentive. I am there almost every day visiting (picking up my father in mid afternoon, bringing him back in early evening). Sometimes I am not completely happy with how to handled something, but overall my father likes it, and we have no desire to move anywhere else.

March 29, 2014

By Ginger509

THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE THE STAFF ARE RUDE MEAN THEY DONT REALLY CARE FOR THE RESIDENTS THEY ARE ONLY THEIR FOR A CHECK, ITS SAD HOW THEY TREAT THESE PEOPLE IT MAKES NO SINCE. MY MOTHER WAS A RESIDENT THEIR AND THAT WAS THE WORSE THING WE COULD HAVE EVER DONE TO HER. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS GETTING AND STEALING PEOPLE MONEY.

August 21, 2012

By cbj1892

My mother stayed at this facility after she took a pretty bad fall. My mother and I thought that the staff were very caring and attentive to everyone's care. The food served here was not as good as other facilities my mother has lived in, for example Morse. I believe my mother enjoyed her care and time at this home because she was able to relax and rest while still being under supervision incase anything should happen. The amenities are fairly good with a nice area to go outside and get some sun and some fresh air. The other seniors there seemed to have more of a community at this home then other places my mother has been to, for example she got involved in some bingo games. The room my mother stayed at was very good and spacious. The room also had a television for her to watch, which helped her stay occupied at while there.

About Wood Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Wood Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in West Palm Beach, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wood Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wood Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center