Palm Garden of West Palm Beach

Reviews of Palm Garden of West Palm Beach

Nursing Home Reviews for Palm Garden of West Palm Beach

December 22, 2013

By Barbara70601750

My mom is still in Palm Garden of West Palm Beach. She is in a special wing because she has Alzheimer's. I don't like the wing where she is, it's too much like a prison. She was on the second floor at first but because she tried to leave, she is in a controlled environment now. It took her 6 months to settle in but she seems to be doing a little better now. She has a new roommate she really likes and is attached to. My siblings keep her room tidy. The staff depends on who is on duty. Some of them are very nice and attentive; some are a little less desirable. The dining area could be cleaner. They have just changed ownership, so things may have changed.

April 15, 2013

By Sandy143

My best friend was just placed in this facility and it is terrible. The staff seems uninterested in assisting patients, the food is really awful - the patients never get fresh vegetables, everything fed to them is from a can and all patients are served the same meal. If you don't like the food you can get a sandwich which you'd probably have to wait 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get it if ever. My friend is going to be in inpatient rehab for a long time. I hope I can get her placed in a nicer facility.

June 15, 2008

By bonnie-2

Many of these individuals are helpless, vulnerable and completely dependent upon nursing home staff to meet most or all of their needs. After all, nursing homes are supposed to be in the business of providing skilled nursing care to elderly and disabled residents. They leave them for hours without anyone to check on them. Under staff and don't speak ENGLISH.

Services and Amenities of Palm Garden of West Palm Beach

About Palm Garden of West Palm Beach

Conveniently located in the heart of West Palm Beach, we are pleased to offer comprehensive care to the high acuity patient, the short term rehab patient or the long term care resident. Our dedicated staff, individualized care and comfortable surroundings help to maximize our resident's independence.

Map of Palm Garden of West Palm Beach